Raul Albentosa

Ashz09

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been speaking to someone who seems to know quite a bit about him. Says that he's certainly good enough for a team like Real Soceadad or Villarreal, teams fighting for a EUFA place. Probably not quite ready for more of a step up. His nickname is "El muro" - the wall! Certainly sounds better than the plant!

Just been speaking to someone who seems to know quite a bit about him. Says that he's certainly good enough for a team like Real Soceadad or Villarreal, teams fighting for a EUFA place. Probably not quite ready for more of a step up. His nickname is "El muro" - the wall! Certainly sounds better than the plant!

All in all you're just another... 

That's better. I was struggling to find a good song about plants.

I'm perfectly happy with a CB that's only Europa League quality that's for sure!

Someone has posted on Twitter (a Derby fan) that he had 12 other offers but chose us.

Obviously no idea if it's true, the tweet was sent 7 mins ago and there's no other mention of it.

That seems unlikely... Just because I can't imagine that many clubs going in for ANY player...

Also... Twitter...

That seems unlikely... Just because I can't imagine that many clubs going in for ANY player...

Also... Twitter...

I know it just seems weird to me why people would pluck random numbers out of thin air. Not saying it's true but people have asked why if he's as good as he's made out to be why nobody else has gone for him at what seems a bargain

Someone has posted on Twitter (a Derby fan) that he had 12 other offers but chose us.

Obviously no idea if it's true, the tweet was sent 7 mins ago and there's no other mention of it.

Well if that's true we know he's a very smart buggger

The people that are saying that he will not start are delusional. This guy is a top player who played in a top league. Spanish winsten reid as I saw someone put it. We are getting a bargain. If it goes right we could easily sell him for at least 10 million in a few years. That is no exagerration. Spanish teams sell cheap because they are in debt and need the money quickly.

The people that are saying that he will not start are delusional. This guy is a top player who played in a top league. Spanish winsten reid as I saw someone put it. We are getting a bargain. If it goes right we could easily sell him for at least 10 million in a few years. That is no exagerration. Spanish teams sell cheap because they are in debt and need the money quickly.

Calm down Rammyboy. You were going well for 4 sentences, and then bang you are into orgasm mode. Let's see if he cuts it on a cold day at Rotherham before we get too carried away calculating future capital gains.

Calm down Rammyboy. You were going well for 4 sentences, and then bang you are into orgasm mode. Let's see if he cuts it on a cold day at Rotherham before we get too carried away calculating future capital gains.

Agree with you, but do you know what the temperatures are like at the moment in the Basque Pyrenees mountains?

Although your future price might be a bit high, when asked why he would join a second division side my reply was that hopefully we wouldn't be there for long, and also he would be in the shop window for prem clubs if we don't go up.

"He's a great player and he has improved incredibly. In the second division he had high hopes, had an excellent season and in the Premier he has continued in the same vain. Many teams have spotted this and he has decided to go to England in the end, although I feel he could have chosen a number of other clubs. His decision has been made and I am sure he is happy with it."

This was from a former teammate from last season today in the Spanish press

Archived