If we get promoted...

Sexydadbod

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both points above are valid, also, easier said than done, but it seems trying to grind out draws and maybe snatch a win has been tried by a lot, and failed... it seems that going for the 3 points is the better option, and thats where the teams who survive have goals in them... so i hope the holy trinity have some idea's because altho i like Martin,he isnt the answer in the Prem, and i doubt Ward and Russell or Bryson are either :huh:

So we're gonna need a few quid :ph34r:

honestly, if this team went into the prem as it is now we would finish bottom comfortably. Yes we are a decent team by Championship standards, but are we better than Burnley or Leicester when they went up last season? no, we're not and look at them, especially Burnley. If we went up i think Mac would have to be ruthless and cut away the majority of the squad if we were serious about staying up, The only players i can see making the grade are Hughes, Thorne, Grant and maybe Martin, Forsyth and Hendrick maybe, if they played top of their game every week, but how likely are they to do that?. The rest just arnet good enough for a sustained stay in the premier league, good champ players don't get me wrong but the premier league is a different animal all together. We would have to invest significantly imo, and build from there 

But in answer to the question, I think We need a quality cente back pairing and a left back. Also a winger who could preferably have the ability to beat a man and also whip a good corner in.

Think central midfield would be good enough/ deserve a go in the prem. 

Martin definitely needs competition/ Backup

Archived