If we get promoted...

Sexydadbod

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Premier league calibre :

Grant - Christie - Hughes - Bryson - Thorne - Hendrick

Thats it. Keogh Foz and Martin would be temp supporting cast ...

not sure about formation but whatever Swansea and Southampton have done, we need to do that

I think the current formation would serve us better in the Prem so I'd keep it the same.  Teams wouldn't automatically be playing defensively in two banks against us so I think we'd be far more of a threat on the counter.  Possession is the big factor, you get punished far more in the Prem, possession takes those weapons away.  Remember when Swansea first went up based on a possession game.  I'd like us to emulate that.

Squad wise. Prem quality or potential would be Grant, Christie, Thorne, Hughes, Martin. The rest I believe would do a job.  Real concerns over the two CB positions (need pace and consistency).  LB - Sorry Fozzy, but distribution and pace is a worry and CF for a plan B and to challenge Martin.  Someone with Prem or high level experience and some pace.  

Who actually thinks our best player, Martin, wouldn't make the step up to the PL, when the poor mans Chis Martin is doing well and scoring goals for Leicester?

The fact is that if we go up pretty much every player in our first team would still be around, they won't be getting rid of them, we'd get a few more players in and go with that. Only Eustace would probably leave out of the regulars and that would be to retire on a high.

BUT

It's November, shut up.

Archived