The January Window Transfer Suggestion Thread

Thorne

Brilliant as I am, we need players who can make a difference now. Although saying that even thought I'm still doing rehab I can still outrun and last longer than Eustace over 90 minutes.

When Thorne comes back- sorry I mean when YOU come back- we'll have Thorne, Eustace, Mascarell, Coutts, Shotton and even Hughes if we are desperate. All can play CDM. Why waste money signing another player for that position?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Thorne comes back- sorry I mean when YOU come back- we'll have Thorne, Eustace, Mascarell, Coutts, Shotton and even Hughes if we are desperate. All can play CDM. Why waste money signing another player for that position?

Ake can play CDM or CB, I'm saying sign him for the defense rather than midfield. It's just useful he can play other positions (LB too)

I would like conor wichem on loan. He wants to move away from sunderland and has fell out with poyet. Not very realistic but would be a great replacement for best and I think he would do a bamford esc impact for us

Has FIFA lost the naming rights for players? Who is this Conor Wichem?

Whitbread is inconsistent and plays negative back passing football

Shotton is a utility player, yes he prefers centre back but he can also play RB and CDM, he's looked solid but Whitbread has been played ahead of him which suggests he isn't in that good form atm

Buxton concedes goals, directly or indirectly, I don't think it's any coincidence we had our clean sheet record while a Buxton wasn't playing, and now he's been playing again we've conceded 6 goals in 3 games and gone from 1st to 5th

Barker isn't coming back, we haven't replaced him like for like

Keogh is the best of the lot.

Buxtons only played the last two, you wum.

Archived