time for bryson to be dropped

Sexydadbod

Dawkins for Bryson?  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well di maria had none of those u mentioned but it still worked as he worked hard to perfect that position

Wow your understanding of football really is skewed isn't it? Because Angel Di Maria can do something, that means Simon Dawkins can too?

Look, we all watched the Fulham game, it was a nice backheel. But we're talking about a huge gulf in class between the two players, how can you not see that?

Wow your understanding of football really is skewed isn't it? Because Angel Di Maria can do something, that means Simon Dawkins can too?

Look, we all watched the Fulham game, it was a nice backheel. But we're talking about a huge gulf in class between the two players, how can you not see that?

Been going back and forth with him all day pal. :mellow:

Just watching him play. As you know I'm a huge advocate of technical football and I just love watching technical players.

England for too long has lauded hardworking midfielders such as Bryson and flashy wingers such as Zaha or Ibe.

Watching Dawkins play is unique in the Championship. His skillset and technical ability is on a completely different level to 99% of the players in the league.

I agree. But what attributes of his do you think make him stand out?

I might take your opinion more seriously if you actually posted reasons, explanations et al.

Instead you just post Bryson-related drivel.

Player of the year twice in 3 seasons

Championship team of the year

Covers more km per game than any other player in the league

He's no as good centrally as Dawkins but thank god Steve mclaren thinks he is

The problem with Bryson is all a lot of the runs he makes are off the ball, both backwards and forwards, therefore you won't see them sat at home watching a stream.

It's these runs which allow other players space in which to play, often on Saturday he was making the runs in the right channel, which gave Dawkins the room to wonder inside and get involved.

They're both good footballers, the interplay between them and Martin is at times great.

On other occasions, such as when Dawkins was played in and elected to shoot from a tight angle, rather than play in Martin for a tap in, show Dawkins has a lot to learn, not surprising seeing as he's had so little football for his age.

In summary, they're both good players, in different positions, who I'd have in my starting eleven, can't see why it's either or?

Bryson is the best box to box midfielder outside the Premier League, he offers far more to the team than most take notice of.

I think he is a victim of his own success last season, he has always been the true engine behind our success but he added an influx of goals last season lets not forget most strikers in the country failed to match his goal tally last season.

This is unsustainable from a midfielder of his industrious nature, it was a great personal achievement but unlikely to be repeated.

Bryson is the best box to box midfielder outside the Premier League, he offers far more to the team than most take notice of.

I think he is a victim of his own success last season, he has always been the true engine behind our success but he added an influx of goals last season lets not forget most strikers in the country failed to match his goal tally last season.

This is unsustainable from a midfielder of his industrious nature, it was a great personal achievement but unlikely to be repeated.

He's still making the same runs though ted , but most of the time delivery in final 3rd is not as good as last season , that's the area that needs to be improved on from last year , and I agree with you he made a rod for his own back last season with the goals he scored , that wont be repeated but I can assure you he will still nab 8-10 this season and the ludicrous suggestion that he got a new contract n not caring now , that's the biggest load of nonsense I've read on here

Archived