How would you like to die?

Day

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shagged to death would be nice obviously.

We must all hope to die painlessly in our sleep too.

Unfortunately, statistically, neither of those are likely to happen.

Mrs I-Ram and I are agreed that we hope to both get to our early 80's of generally sound body and mind, and if we stay that way, and together, then that would be lovely. If body and mind is not being so kind to us, well then a Thelma and Louise car jump off Beachy Head would be a fantastically exciting way to go. Jack ourselves up with the 'shitoftheday' and a nice glass of Sherry, turn the CD player up loud with a song of mutual choice - perhaps Vera Lynn and "we'll meet again" - slam the accelerator and bullet the blue sky.

While in sleep having a nice dream at 72.

Hang on m a t e, I'm older than that already! Never wish your life away.

And all this stuff about jumping in front of a car, it's not foolproof, witness my stepson who has been (for 4 1/2 years), is, and always will be, virtually like a cabbage.

Be careful what you wish for.

Hang on m a t e, I'm older than that already! Never wish your life away.

And all this stuff about jumping in front of a car, it's not foolproof, witness my stepson who has been (for 4 1/2 years), is, and always will be, virtually like a cabbage.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm not saying that 72 is the age for people to die. But for me it is high time to end this if not sooner. In 25 years I won't have any friends, family or relatives alive and I won't be in peak conditon either. And I must admit that I've had a good life already.

Archived