Where Does Coutts Fit In Now?

Thorne

Glad to see him back after a year, Hope he plays himself into getting regular football again.

Just a quick thought what would his best position be now. Am I right in thinking this was his first time in the 4-3 3formation? I know he played CDM in Cloughs diamond formation early last season.

On the right? Never looked good there IMO

Centre Midfield? Already very strong,

CDM? Again very strong. Our best player Thorne (The messiah) is injured, Eustace is defacto first choice, Mascarell to challenge Eustace.

Seems to be pretty versatile which is always helpful. I hope he does get chances but I can't see where he fits

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After his wobbly knee cap, think he's best just staying with the development squad for the rest of the season. Get his match fitness back and come back strong next season. Not sure he would get back on the wing as we have pace now but the holding role should suit him.

great to see him back last night. 

We have Mascarrell, Hendrick and Coutts to rotate through the team after 60 minutes I few are coasting. Spare a thought for Hendrick who must wonder how he is going to get in the team. As a squad they want promotion and their WAGs want new handbags but very expensive ones so they are happy to pull together to get the pot of gold at the end of the Ramsbow. They all know that getting promotion as a squad is the only thing that matters as they have plenty of time to have thought about what might have been if they had beaten QPR. Derby County are modelling the only long term hope of Business Management for non Sugar daddy football clubs and many other clubs are watching our progress in our business model.

What would McClaren have been able to do at QPR if Harry had retired last season and as coach they had offered Steve the job? I think it would have taken him three years to sort it out. See his Florence of Arabia coaching spell. for comparison. Sam Rush is a very smart cookie (by reading this post you are giving your permission to have all your latest buys analysed so that we can bombard you with products that we would like you to buy for as long as you live). Sam knew that Derby was ready for a stroke of genius to be added to an already very well run club..

Archived