Derby County's October review + POTM

Ambitious

Derby County's October Player of the Month  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, pop quiz.

Which two players have played in at least 70% of our league games and not earned a single vote for any of the first three (so far) POTM polls?

Which three, as of today, have received the most votes in the first three polls and what order does it leave them in?

I've just tried organising it, a little, for a summary piece at the end of the season. 

Bet Forsyth hasn't had a single vote?

He's been hiding at LB putting in 6/10 performances until he set up Dembele and then he suddenly found an extra 20%. Which begs the question where was this 20% for the last 2 months. Lee Grant and Jake Buxton had any?

I'd say the players of the year so far would be Christie, Hughes, Martin

Christie has been so good. He was pretty poor v Wigan but that Wisdom v Christie thread we had? I think Christie could be as good you know? If he delivers better crosses like those lovely keeper teasers that Forsyth does then just give him POTY now

Bet Forsyth hasn't had a single vote?

He's been hiding at LB putting in 6/10 performances until he set up Dembele and then he suddenly found an extra 20%. Which begs the question where was this 20% for the last 2 months. Lee Grant and Jake Buxton had any?

I'd say the players of the year so far would be Christie, Hughes, Martin

Christie has been so good. He was pretty poor v Wigan but that Wisdom v Christie thread we had? I think Christie could be as good you know? If he delivers better crosses like those lovely keeper teasers that Forsyth does then just give him POTY now

Forsyth is one of the two that hasn't had a single vote. The other one is quite surprisingly, considering all things. Lee Grant has had a few votes, too. Buxton has only been in one poll [August] but didn't receive any votes. 

The top three are the ones you said, by some margin, but not in that order. 

Good effort  ;)

Archived