Goal celebrations

Boycie

Come on, I've just seen the go pro camera footage that shows the south stand celebrations when Eustace scores.

People scuttle down from up the lower stand to celebrate up against the hoardings near the players.

Who does this? Grown men rushing down like dizzy school kids, supweyer?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was right near them when we scored. Was brilliant to see the passion amongst them all! Makes you believe how much it means to them! Especially when one of them tried to bring Eustace away got him about 3 steps away then he came back celebrating even more!

Fantastic!

i want to hear about railhawks

They are best professional team in North Carolina(play in division right below MLS).Great fans and I have been to over 20 games.

Incident I am referring to is when they scored against the LA Galaxy at home in a cup match.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_RailHawks

Don't you just hate it when you ask someone how they are and then they tell you?  I really annoying bloke at work does that.  I don't ask him how he is anymore.

If you're not prepared for the barbour jacketed hordes, you may be sat in the wrong part of the ground. It does amuse me how unsteady some of them are though. I'm not one for self aggrandisement, but I'm proud to say that I've pretty much mastered the art of remaining upright even when drunk and/or excited. Some of the guys I've ended up stood next to are like baby giraffes when a goal goes in.

Archived