Which Derby players have disappointed you ?

Normanton End

Didn't Bobby Saxton achieve the remarkable feat of running himself over when he was at Shrewsbury?

No. Not at Shrewsbury anyway. I think you are thinking of Alan Durban. The ceiling of an hotel collapsed on him when he was signing for the Shrews. I think that was the story.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Not at Shrewsbury anyway. I think you are thinking of Alan Durban. The ceiling of an hotel collapsed on him when he was signing for the Shrews. I think that was the story.

I just checked - he was at Plymouth at the time and write-ups now describe it as a 'broken leg suffered in a car accident'.

Tee hee. 

Leon Beast, a waste of a loan, and surely the worst bit of business the Trilogy have done. If Martin gets injured god help us, I would want Mac to look into the 'emergency loan system' again.

I fail to see what they thought they were signing,He offers our system nothing,and I bet he's on good money too :(

Charlie George. Overrated fancy Dan.

Sage says it..Eddie likes it!

Football fans.. I despair!

After Igor Stimac he was the most naturally talented player I have ever seen play for Derby. Incredible player!

We have had loads of players destroy Real Madrid down the years have we not!

Maurcio Solis

Jonathan Hunt

Mikkel Beck

Three at top of my head

Didn't Solis come as part of a package with Wanchope, but with Wanchope being the better play, and the overseas player restrictions, he never really played?

I think Wanchope pushed for Solis to come over cos he fancied his sister.

Beck was certainly one of the biggest disappointments for me, a million sovs and, what was it, one goal.

The biggest disappointment was Brian Clough leaving, followed by him not returning.

Sage says it..Eddie likes it!

Football fans.. I despair!

After Igor Stimac he was the most naturally talented player I have ever seen play for Derby. Incredible player!

We've had loads of players destroy Real Madrid down the years havent we

Erm...is irony banned in Stockholm.

Archived