The demise of Notts Forest

Posh Ram

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but won't fees for loans increase the wage bill and make their situation worse. I admit I don't know the logistics of FFP that well. You probably know more than me.

No punishment until January. If they get an embargo then its is in force until they prove they can comply with FFP. So they can loan him now.

Apart from that spell for Blackpool where Matt Phillips was even better has anyone really watched Ince?

He's ordinary. I said it on this site about a year ago and I'm sure one of the Forest lads agreed.

He's overrated. That's why despite having the chance to go to Monaco and Inter ...lol... he ended up at Hull City where he'll be loaned back to, yep, The Championship.

He tries his best to imitate Ronaldo in every possible way which is weird.

Be interesting to see how the opinion changes on here if he signs for you.

We'd give him a chance, but I don't think you'd see an instant swing. Bit like Leon Best... apart from with less Premier League experience.

Fantastic Championship player with a Champions League opinion of himself. He's better than Zaha, but really he's so ordinary when compared to Sterling and the Ox, an absolute embarrassment.

Would get in our team, and most championship teams, but he's probably going to end up being another Jermaine Pennant at best.

Class player and a couple of weeks ago I'd have been praying for us to sign him. However, after Russell's reason improvement in form and last night's performance from Dawkins I'd say we're looking really strong on the wings. Still have Ward to come back in a few weeks as well and Ibe will be a top player once he's learnt to stop being so greedy

Ince would be a brilliant signing for any Champ club but surely Burke is the better option for Forest? Ince is more likely to cut inside rather than cross with his weaker foot

He seems to be a decent player it depends on how well he fits in with the other

decent players they have.They have a good squad,no doubt about that.We shouldn't

worry,you can't get everybody you like.

What matters is having a method of playing that the players like and understand,a

manager that knows what he is doing ,and a game plan.We have all this and players

who know each others game.I don't believe Forest are anywhere near.

Be interesting to see how the opinion changes on here if he signs for you.

Said exactly what I've just said on this very forum when his Dad was taking him door to door around Europe. There's a whole thread on him somewhere.

Not a chance he'll come here if the famous top of the table team are in for him.

You are still top? Haven't checked for a few weeks.

They are 4th.

Us, Watford and Wolves joint top.

Boro and Bournemouth joint 2nd

Norwich 3rd

Forest 4th.

Simple  :ph34r:

Archived