Boycie Skullduggery

i-Ram

i have noticed today that my profile has been amended, without my input, suggesting that one of my interests might be "upsetting people". The fact that my inner sanctum has been violated without my approval is one thing, but to suggest that I might want to upset forum members is very hard to take. Over the years, have moderators taken even greater liberties than this? I look forward to your replies, not that I give a fu@k as I think all of you might be as mad as a box of frogs.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who did it?!? Cos I'd like to shake your hand and buy you a pint.

Boycie claim your pint and make sure it is the most expensive one on the bar tariff. Your call on the hand shaking. I bet you Pointy Room moderators have some secret hand shake code don't you?

Boycie you lie like one of Cisse's cheap watches - cos you see i-ram, only the Admin dept have the power to change details like that.

Boycie. Daveo.

Whodunnit?

i have noticed today that my profile has been amended, without my input, suggesting that one of my interests might be "upsetting people". The fact that my inner sanctum has been violated without my approval is one thing, but to suggest that I might want to upset forum members is very hard to take. Over the years, have moderators taken even greater liberties than this? I look forward to your replies, not that I give a fu@k as I think all of you might be as mad as a box of frogs.

Tree frogs?

Or are there more?

Archived