Boycie Skullduggery

i-Ram

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boycie you lie like one of Cisse's cheap watches - cos you see i-ram, only the Admin dept have the power to change details like that.

Boycie. Daveo.

Whodunnit?

Lololololoyalty

The first person to call anyone out in this thread by name was you, staff sticking together? Lololololoyalty

Blimey, what a kerfuffle. I really don't mind who changed the profile and I certainly was not looking for a forensic investigation. Indirectly, I look as if I have caused upset between Boyice and Daveo, where if it were either of you two who did the amendment as I know it would have been for pi$$take purposes (of which I approve) rather than malice. Close the thread. Move along everyone. Nothing to see around here.

Boycie you lie like one of Cisse's cheap watches - cos you see i-ram, only the Admin dept have the power to change details like that.

Boycie. Daveo.

Whodunnit?

I'm hurt. My watches are beautiful. The fact that they don't tell time is irrelevant.

Blimey, what a kerfuffle. I really don't mind who changed the profile and I certainly was not looking for a forensic investigation. Indirectly, I look as if I have caused upset between Boyice and Daveo, where if it were either of you two who did the amendment as I know it would have been for pi$$take purposes (of which I approve) rather than malice. Close the thread. Move along everyone. Nothing to see around here.

Nah let the bitches fight it out.. My monies on Boycie in round 2. KO.

Daveo will melt.

Archived