Zoo

AmericanRam

It wasn't our fault the feckin thing dove under the wheels. Maybe he'd had enough of being chased across several Counties by feckin foxes? I dunno.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is plenty zoo around this country mate.

London Zoo (London)

Chester Zoo (Chester)

Woburn Safari Park (Milton Keynes)

Twycross Zoo(Leicestershire)

Banham Zoo (Norfolk)

Drusillas Park (East Sussex)

Edinburgh Zoo (Edingburgh)

Marwell Wildlife (Hampshire)

Dudley Zoo (Dudley)

Bristol Zoo Gardens (Bristol)

Colchester Zoo (Colchester)

Newquay Zoo (Newquay)

I agree too but endangered ones need help. It's not right that they should be left to vanish when it's fookin man that's doing the endangering!!

And don't even get me started on the ivory trade. And shooting rhinos and lions for fun?? I want to damage whoever pulls the trigger.

F**k off with yer guns you absolute tossers, just leave these beautiful animals alone.

I agree completely lr.Those types of people make me sick.Zoos are very good for those reasons alone.Can't save them all,but can save some.

I read the other day about rhino's may soon become extinct. :(

Victoria is very passionate about helping these kinds of mammals and other endangered species also.Only so much she and others can do,but its a start.

Recently at Monkey world I cast my eyes over a chimp that was posing legs akimbo with a feather stuck up its arris.......make of it what you will...... :o

I saw one once with what appeared to be a bit of lettuce stuck up its arse. I later discovered it was the tip of the Iceberg.

Archived