How to hang up a wall hanging/tapestry

Duracell

I'm currently doing up my room and I've bought this mint wall hanging thing to make it look like I spent the summer finding myself in Africa or something.

Trouble is I have no idea how I'm supposed to hang it up.

Is this a nail-and-hammer job? Or is this unadvisable with the wallpaper and the fact it's privately rented accommodation? Or better still, is there some sort of gubbin I should go out and buy?

All helpful answers appreciated. JW and Boycie need not reply. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you've bought a "mint wall hanging thingy" which you don't really know the dimensions of nor the weight. Presumably you've also bought it second hand and from a photo if you cannot check these facts until it actually arrives, if of course it arrives. I think it a good idea that you excluded both JW and Boycie from replying, because if I was them I might be ripping the pi$$ out of you that you hadn't just gone down to a local shop and bought THAT picture of the female tennis player teasingly lifting her skirt. To think, you are our future! Tsk, students.

So you've bought a "mint wall hanging thingy" which you don't really know the dimensions of nor the weight. Presumably you've also bought it second hand and from a photo if you cannot check these facts until it actually arrives, if of course it arrives. I think it a good idea that you excluded both JW and Boycie from replying, because if I was them I might be ripping the pi$$ out of you that you hadn't just gone down to a local shop and bought THAT picture of the female tennis player teasingly lifting her skirt. To think, you are our future! Tsk, students.

it's to go with his picture of a latest release Fifa15

Archived