One year on..

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My timeline is full of fans praising Mcclarens home record, the same ones who slated Rush, Wilson and Applebly for hiring him in the first place ironically

I remember reading a tweet when Mcclaren was photographed at the stadium (before confirmation of his appointment) stating "if he comes anywhere near DCFC I'm never going to another game "

Nice one DCFC for making a mockery out of these =)

My timeline is full of fans praising Mcclarens home record, the same ones who slated Rush, Wilson and Applebly for hiring him in the first place ironically

I remember reading a tweet when Mcclaren was photographed at the stadium (before confirmation of his appointment) stating "if he comes anywhere near DCFC I'm never going to another game "

Nice one DCFC for making a mockery out of these =)

Yes the hysteria over his potential appointment from some quarters was ridiculous. Some of it was a reaction to the departure of you know who, but others just had a pop for the sake of it. 

Now they are loving him. Fickle as usual. 

I admittedly was leary when Mac got the job,but now am quite happy that he did.I never talked trash about his hiring,just was 50/50 on how good he could be.Obviously,he has been great and I hope he is here for a long time.

Leary?

Dictionary definitions:-

(mainly dialect) knowing or sly

(slang) (followed by of) suspicious or wary

(slang) rowdy or boisterous

All seem to be characteristics of our leader. Perhaps he is Daveo Leary?

Leary?

Dictionary definitions:-

(mainly dialect) knowing or sly

(slang) (followed by of) suspicious or wary

(slang) rowdy or boisterous

All seem to be characteristics of our leader. Perhaps he is Daveo Leary?

My ears are burning, I'm suspicious of you.....racist

Archived