Brayford v Christie

RamNut

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can land a PL club in one of the cup competitions this season and see how he does. How many assists is he on? Early on in the season but already pushing for not only our best player, not only one of the best full backs or defenders in the league but one of the best players in the league. From what I had seen of him and heard of him before our first competitive league match was that he was a bit of a wild one. Too gung-ho. To think that his crosses overall are still not that good. If he develops them, then what a player he would be for us. I think we will see this heading into the second part of the season. 

Wouldn't say his crossing is superb per se, but it's his cut backs which are providing the assists. Either way, it's working for him.

That was my point. There is room for improvement with his crossing. That isn't saying he is rubbish or that he does not contribute. It is pointing out just how valuable this guy could be if his crosses improved just a little, which they will do and I hope so come the second part of the season. He will get into double figures for assists. 

That was my point. There is room for improvement with his crossing. That isn't saying he is rubbish or that he does not contribute. It is pointing out just how valuable this guy could be if his crosses improved just a little, which they will do and I hope so come the second part of the season. He will get into double figures for assists.

Mainly just to allow him to mix it up. He seems to not really know what to do if he can't beat the man for raw pace (which he does a lot), would allow him to cross the ball from deeper if needed.

Archived