We are in deep trouble , sack McClaren

Ovis aries

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 games in, we had 11 points and Clough was sacked. We now have 9 points from 6 games, so we're in a good position.

Although, saying that, we've had a much easier start than last season. Doesn't bother me though, I've already given up on promotion this season, the pressure is off  :cool:

Yes, me too, I'm looking forward to settling somewhere between first and 3rd. - top 2 by christmas.

It's a shame we won so we will have to keep him another game. We did concede two goals though, and there is no reason why Steele should not be ditched today. We need a better goalkeeping coach, and perhaps Kenny Burns to get our defense sorted out. Frankly B4 I can't understand your unstinting support of a failing management team.

The manager's time is up. His position is clearly untenable. Results in his forst twelve months in charge have been totally unacceptable.

By the way ... on a serious note. If one more person brings up the name Nigel Clough EVER again ... I will seek to throttle myself with the nearest length of wire.

#GETOVERIT

Archived