The Paranormal/Spooky Stuff

Scott129

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a crock of *****. Seriously. Once you die you are in the ground and eventually rot into nothing but bones, or you're burnt up. Either way, you're unable to comprehend, think, see, hear or anything. Basically like when you're in the middle of a deep sleep. There is a permanent nothing. There is no chance that your spirit or soul or whatever carries on, leaves your body and walks around duping gullible, idiots into thinking they exist.

Cameras have been around for what, 100 years, personal, household video cameras for about half that and yet there is absolutely zero evidence that amounts to anything much. There's little circles of light reflecting off a camera or whatever and that's it.

Total ********.

Some form of life on another planet - possible and actually quite probable but ghosts, spirits, zombies, headless horsemen and the like... nonsense.

What a crock of *****. Seriously. Once you die you are in the ground and eventually rot into nothing but bones, or you're burnt up. Either way, you're unable to comprehend, think, see, hear or anything. Basically like when you're in the middle of a deep sleep. There is a permanent nothing. There is no chance that your spirit or soul or whatever carries on, leaves your body and walks around duping gullible, idiots into thinking they exist.

Cameras have been around for what, 100 years, personal, household video cameras for about half that and yet there is absolutely zero evidence that amounts to anything much. There's little circles of light reflecting off a camera or whatever and that's it.

Total ********.

Some form of life on another planet - possible and actually quite probable but ghosts, spirits, zombies, headless horsemen and the like... nonsense.

I hate fence sitters me.

[ /quote]

Oh lol so I'm an idiot then? (Someone else who hasn't seen one).

And you know all this how exactly Joe - are you dead then cos you seem to know everything there is to know about what happens when you pop yer clogs. You can't possibly know that, nobody does.

All you're doing is putting your own opinion across as fact? Then calling people who disagree with you gullible idiots.

Thanks but I know what I saw - and science gets pissed off and chucks a hissy fit cos it can't prove otherwise. Not that I'd care for science butting in and telling me I had imagined the whole thing, I don't need to be patronised.

Without wishing to sound horrible, although I accept I may fail here, yes I think you are an idiot for believing that you saw a ghost.

Why didn't you take a picture, why has no one got any pictures? Ghosts are often described as looking like people or as being dressed in robes or whatever, yet there's no photos or videos showing this. All we've got are some little specks of light or a window or door slamming to.

I cannot prove what happens when we die is as I describe, however the notion that you somehow continue living and having conscious thoughts or experiences forever is one that is simply invented by religionists and crackpots who are too scared to admit to themselves that we only have a finite amount of time with which to be born, live and reproduce. It's also a handy tool to get people to behave in a certain way - live like this and you'll be rewarded in the eternal future or else...

You're entitled to your view of course but I think what you believe in is stupid and frankly does nothing but continue to hold back the advancement of humans as a species by perpetuating an idea that is completely at odds with logical thought.

Lolol well I don't care!! Yada yada yada.

..and silly me! For not having the foresight to have a camera on me person. How very remiss.

Anyway. Cameras in the bedroom? Pigdog.

Archived