The Paranormal/Spooky Stuff

Scott129

So I've been watching a lot of Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Witness lately and, whilst I'm not sure I believe in ghosts myself, I find people's stories of sightings or experiences really fascinating.

So, do you guys believe in the paranormal?

Have you or anyone you know had an experience or anything?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't even that long ago haha. Don't know how I missed that.

Haven't actually seen Ghost Adventures. Just Googled it and it seems their episodes are a lot more action-packed. The ones I mentioned, there are some episodes where literally nothing happens, which I guess makes it more believable.

I'd rather watch programs like Most Haunted (which is fake but it's entertaining) than many new horror films that have been released recently. The last Paranormal Activity was fooking crap. Isn't Derby the most haunted city in the UK?

I'd rather watch programs like Most Haunted (which is fake but it's entertaining) than many new horror films that have been released recently. The last Paranormal Activity was fooking crap.Isn't Derby the most haunted city in the UK?

It's supposed to be yes but my vote would be Edinburgh.

The Vaults you mean? Yep and there's Greyfriars Cemetary and Mary Kings Close. All brilliant and full of history.

Went into that cemetary one cold Autumn night...it'd be about midnight actually. Stood on the big hilly bit where a couple of thousand plague victims were buried in a mass grave. God was it creepy, it had a real wierdness about it. I'd go back again given the chance, definately.

Twas the same cemetary where murderers Burke & Hare went bodydsatching - and a short walk away is a small museum where there's a book bound in Burkes? skin.

Archived