The Paranormal/Spooky Stuff

Scott129

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, the Vaults, I thought it was tunnels or cellars or something as opposed to rooms or halls and that.

I had an open mind on it all and then I read EKR's post and realised I'd been mistaken.  ;)

I do have that effect on people.

As Tony Soprano used to say, 'so you know more than all the top scientists?'

Ghosts aren't real, and so-called "paranormal activity" can often be easily explained.

I must say I'm surprised with the number of people who believe in ghosts, spirits etc. That being said people are entitled to believe what they want.

Ladyram, would you mind telling us about your paranormal experience? (You don't have to if you don't want to  :) )

Ghosts aren't real, and so-called "paranormal activity" can often be easily explained.

I must say I'm surprised with the number of people who believe in ghosts, spirits etc. That being said people are entitled to believe what they want.

Ladyram, would you mind telling us about your paranormal experience? (You don't have to if you don't want to :) )

I don't mind at all - I've said it before on the other thread. I saw an old lady in the house we used to live in. There she was, in my bedroom, at the foot of the bed but looking to my left towards the door.

She had long hair, a long sleeved, high neck nightgown on with elastic arounc the wrist, you know like where the cuff ruffles?

And down the front of her nighty she had embroidered 'x' or crosses in 2 parellel lines running down the centre in pastel colours.

She didn't have any expression, just a normal, straight face and then she simply moved across the room towards the door and vanished.

No I wasn't dreaming, no I wasn't pissed, no I wasn't tired. I know what I saw.

Dav scoffed, course he did- until he saw the same woman a few months later on the landing.

Neighbours described her to me when I asked them (they'd lived there over 50 years), her name was Rosemary.

I don't mind at all - I've said it before on the other thread. I saw an old lady in the house we used to live in. There she was, in my bedroom, at the foot of the bed but looking to my left towards the door.

She had long hair, a long sleeved, high neck nightgown on with elastic arounc the wrist, you know like where the cuff ruffles?

And down the front of her nighty she had embroidered 'x' or crosses in 2 parellel lines running down the centre in pastel colours.

She didn't have any expression, just a normal, straight face and then she simply moved acrosd the room towards the door and vanished.

No I wasn't dreaming, no I wasn't pissed, no I wasn't tired. I know what I saw.

Dav scoffed, course he did- until he saw the same woman a few months later on the landing.

Neighbours described her to me when I asked them (they'd lived there over 50 years), her name was Rosemary.

Wow. Clearly vivid, powerful stuff.

It doesn't change my personal belief that ghosts don't exist, but I completely understand how a moment like that could make you believe, especially as this was a woman who you'd never seen or known.

She was there, plain as day. I know what I saw but I tried to prove my eyes wrong, (which is a very wierd feeling) but she was there, right in front of me, I'll never forget it.

A few times now, my little girl (20 months) has been on her swing in the garden and suddenly stops to look up at her bedroom window, then waves and laughs, as if someone she knows well is there. It doesn't half sent shivers down my spine when I'm with her by the swing & it happens. She'll sometimes do the same to an empty corner of a room.

I have a healthy scepticism about these things but my wife went to a medium earlier this year & she was told that her first husband (who died about 10 years ago) often comes to see our daughter. Not only did she get the circumstances of his death right but also described our little one and got her name & age right. My wife hadn't told her that she was widowed or that we had a little girl.

Archived