Bamford Supporting Forest

YorkshireRam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just shows a lack of class and respect really. Like Muespach says, Derby was a wage to him. We payed him well, gave him a chance to show what he can do, you'd think out of respect to the opportuntity we gave him he'd put a lid on it but not to be.

What a load if rubbish... You would play for forest, we all would, it is a job, they pay your wages you play for them.

Loads if famous examples of players playing for rivals, Robbie fowler, Steve macmanaman, both evertonians etc etc etc. it's a job.

And by the way....he was average for us that's all but he did get some important points for us.

Spot on, being a pro football player is a career not a passion or moral crusade..

I'm indifferent to this. 

If I was him, and the shoe was on the other foot, then of course I would still support Derby against Forest and I'd tweet what I want about it. However, I wouldn't have joined my side's rivals and celebrated their trashing of my team with me at the heart of the process. It's all a bit, well bizarre. 

Maybe he's just fishing for bites, but he isn't getting any of me. I still wish him the best for his career, he's got a lot of tough choices coming up and all-in-all he seems a nice lad. A little delusional, but a nice lad all the same. 

A true Forest fan would never EVER had played for us, just like we would never have played for them. He's a plastic fan just trying to win back support in his hometown, a town full of fans who hounded his friend to an early grave, poor chap.

This is nonsense, as a footballer your career comes first and your feelings have to be put on the shelf. It's about professionalism.

Derby was a brilliant move for him last season as it was the step up from league one he needed.

If I was a footballer and had to think about progressing my career I'd move to forest if they were the best option available especially if it's only for one season on loan.

This is nonsense, as a footballer your career comes first and your feelings have to be put on the shelf. It's about professionalism.

Derby was a brilliant move for him last season as it was the step up from league one he needed.

If I was a footballer and had to think about progressing my career I'd move to forest if they were the best option available especially if it's only for one season on loan.

That's your opinion. I wouldn't. There would always be other options.

Archived