Bobby zamora masks-Forest vs Derby

South Ram

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That truly is embarrassing. Up there with Hull's 'Mauled by the tigers' on cringeworthy scale.

Indeed it was - but nowhere near as embarrassing as wearing masks of a player of another club would be.

Now that would be Physco-level moronic.

I'd say the ram masks just pip the Zamora ones to the title of 'Most Embarrassing mask'.

The BZ ones are cringey but at least they are there for a purpose of winding Derby fans up (which they will even if it's the more simple fans).

The ram masks are meant to be intimidating are they not? As in 'You're in Ram country now son so watch out'?

I'd say the ram masks just pip the Zamora ones to the title of 'Most Embarrassing mask'.

The BZ ones are cringey but at least they are there for a purpose of winding Derby fans up (which they will even if it's the more simple fans).

The ram masks are meant to be intimidating are they not? As in 'You're in Ram country now son so watch out'?

The difference being; the ram masks were the clubs idea and at the clubs expense. The Zamora debacle is not.

And it was organised by the club which the fans willingly took part in

How's is by some simpleton and will be worn by a minority not the majority

Silly idea from a board who still thought that 'American style marketing' could be transposed easily into a quintessentially English game.

The 'Zamora' masks are not dreamed up by the club (although given Fridgy's propensity for being photographed with a "We hate Derby" flag I wouldn't have been surprised). No, you can't blame that one on a 'culture clash' or 'The Arab way' - it's just plain old tribal insanity.

There's a difference between the Ram mask and Zamora mask, although both are equally embarrassing. Ours was meant to be celebrating our own club and culture, yours is laughing at another club because you have nothing to celebrate for yourself. Small time

The Ram mask is more embarrassing than Forest fans wearing a mask of a player that's got nothing to do with them.

Hmmm.

"http://i.gyazo.com/b1662ce6251375445676944f2f21dac0" alt="b1662ce6251375445676944f2f21dac0">

Fat balding boy on the left in his Next shirt needs to up his game, my missus actually bought my that shirt and I used it for lounging round the pool in a Crete and now it's my gardening shirt. C'mon mate shell out for a nice Fred Perry or Paul Smith number, or let's face it get yerself to Jacamo you fat lardy red pile of tripe!

Fat balding boy on the left in his Next shirt needs to up his game, my missus actually bought my that shirt and I used it for lounging round the pool in a Crete and now it's my gardening shirt. C'mon mate shell out for a nice Fred Perry or Paul Smith number, or let's face it get yerself to Jacamo you fat lardy red pile of tripe!

To be fair, the way he's pointing and smirking makes me think he's going 'what a vvanker'.

Archived