Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread - Autumn 2014

B4ev6is

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can have 5 loans in one season I believe, and I have a feeling that the rules say something like that emergency loans don't count to that.

52.2.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, International, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 54.

53.2.5 A Loaning Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 registered on a Standard Loan during any Season. The deadline for determining a Player's age in this respect shall be 30 June prior to the Season in which the Standard Loan is intended to take place.

Can't find anything to back up the bit about emergency loans, maybe I've just made that up. But yeah, 5 loans in a match day squad, and only 4 under 23 and 4 over 23. So 8 maximum

We can sign players permeanly who been released as free transfears.

Do we need to tho? Look at the squad we have plenty, I know we should always look to improve but players that are still free agents now there is something fishy about them, why wouldn't they be snapped up by clubs yet?

Tombo - good spot.

B4 - are you desperate to just keep signing players? Maybe it's so they can boost away attendances. I'm happy with the team and the squad. Now it's about gelling and putting a a run together and getting behind the team to do that. Let's not go chasing free agency players who NOBODY wants.

Archived