Forster

Jagielka

Baines

Lallana

Huddlestone

Welbeck

Oxlaird-Chamberlain

Rooney

I think if Micah Richards stays injury free while he's out on loan he could really force his way back in, he looked very good back when Schteve was in charge.

I've had enough of Rooney starting, yes he's scored over 40 goals but a lot of those have come against lowly opposition in gimme friendlies or qualifiers. The fact he's now captain after he stupid comments after the Algiria game in South Africa shows you how stupid Hodgson's thinking is.

Yeah you are right about Rooney....his goals against Brazil, Argentina, Brazil again, Russia, holland, uruguay, Switzerland, Croatia etc....yep, he only scores against the crap teams....!! No one armed to mind Gary linekar scoring against turkey when we were beating them 8-0 or Malaysia....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of those teams mentioned only Switzerland, Russia & Croatia were meaningful games ie. qualifiers or friendlies. Over half of his goals have been scored against such lofty opponents as Montenegro, Andora, Iceland, Estonia, Macedonia, Lichtenstein & Bulgaria. When Capello came in he dropped deeper and deeper into other peoples space, trying to hard to make things happen and disrupting the shape thinking he's the dogs do-dars. How many times have you seen him and Gerrard playing it between themselves on the half way line in games instead of him leading the line like he's supposed to. He's selfish...

Plus he shags grannies, his Mrs for a WAG is pretty gash (even Keogh's other half is fitter), he's the poster boy for all that is wrong with all consuming hype machine that is the Premiership and to top it all off he's a scouser. So I'm surprised you're even sticking up for him...

Anyway, how does the rest of my team stack up???

Out of those teams mentioned only Switzerland, Russia & Croatia were meaningful games ie. qualifiers or friendlies. Over half of his goals have been scored against such lofty opponents as Montenegro, Andora, Iceland, Estonia, Macedonia, Lichtenstein & Bulgaria. When Capello came in he dropped deeper and deeper into other peoples space, trying to hard to make things happen and disrupting the shape thinking he's the dogs do-dars. How many times have you seen him and Gerrard playing it between themselves on the half way line in games instead of him leading the line like he's supposed to. He's selfish...

Plus he shags grannies, his Mrs for a WAG is pretty gash (even Keogh's other half is fitter), he's the poster boy for all that is wrong with all consuming hype machine that is the Premiership and to top it all off he's a scouser. So I'm surprised you're even sticking up for him...

Anyway, how does the rest of my team stack up???

he is the only REAL world class player we have..

the rest of your team is pretty close to the best we have actually....other than you cant have Walcott in there because he is simply never ever fit.

his Mrs for a WAG is pretty gash

Hold on a minute! his wag is one of the best I've seen, doesn't walk round with 2 inch of make up on and fake tits.

Oh and you can only score against the team in front of you, if you look back at all the top England goalscorers most of the goals come against lesser opposition in friendlies.

England's current top goalscorer Bobby Charlton, 49 goals in 106 games, Rooney 41 in 96. Whilst there are better goal to game ratio strikers like Lineker Rooney will retire as the top England goalscorer ever and I for one will be sending him a well done tweet.

Also Messi on Rooney last year.....

Lionel Messi has rolled out the welcome mat for Gareth Bale and Wayne Rooney to come and join him at Barcelona, but concedes he

he is the only REAL world class player we have..

the rest of your team is pretty close to the best we have actually....other than you cant have Walcott in there because he is simply never ever fit.

I'm not sure he is world class, he was awesome when he first came on the scene but I think he's stalled since he handed in that transfer request at United a few years ago.

As for Walcott, I think he's very under rated due to him for years being classed as an out and out winger and he falls short with those comparrisons because he's never been one to swing a ball in from the byline like Beckham used to.  I fully fit Theo would be in the team every time. 

Hold on a minute! his wag is one of the best I've seen, doesn't walk round with 2 inch of make up on and fake tits.

Oh and you can only score against the team in front of you, if you look back at all the top England goalscorers most of the goals come against lesser opposition in friendlies.

England's current top goalscorer Bobby Charlton, 49 goals in 106 games, Rooney 41 in 96. Whilst there are better goal to game ratio strikers like Lineker Rooney will retire as the top England goalscorer ever and I for one will be sending him a well done tweet.

Also Messi on Rooney last year.....

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/07/lionel-messi-id-have-gareth-bale-and-wayne-rooney-at-barcelona-3530814/

And you're issue with surgically enhanced breasts are???

The way they look, the way they feel, the way they don't bounce naturally and the fear of one exploding if you bite to hard

Hey I like a natural pair as much as the next bloke but if Mrs Ramsbottom told me she was saving up to have hers renovated I wouldn't argue providing they didn't look OTT.

I mean, some birds go too far...

Issues with surgically enhanced breasts.

The way they look, the way they feel, the way they don't bounce naturally and the fear of one exploding if you bite to hard

They don't degrade quick enough either when you try to dispose of the body.

I'm not sure he is world class, he was awesome when he first came on the scene but I think he's stalled since he handed in that transfer request at United a few years ago.

As for Walcott, I think he's very under rated due to him for years being classed as an out and out winger and he falls short with those comparrisons because he's never been one to swing a ball in from the byline like Beckham used to. I fully fit Theo would be in the team every time.

That is the problem...a fully fit theo Walcott....does that exist..??

As for Walcott, I think he's very under rated due to him for years being classed as an out and out winger and he falls short with those comparrisons because he's never been one to swing a ball in from the byline like Beckham used to. I fully fit Theo would be in the team every time.

That is the problem...a fully fit theo Walcott....does that exist..??

Rooney isn't world class, I'm not saying he's poor but he's definitely lost something in his game over the last year or two. I think part of the problem is that we don't know what his best position is and we don't often play to his strengths. 

Interesting titbit from his goals record. 

He's only scored 1 World Cup goal in 11 games, yet in the Euro Finals his record is 5 in 6 games. 

The problem is the FA and the top clubs. If you look at the squads for the Premiership, the top 4 from last season, their entire squad of players who have a number is not enough for a first team match. There are 17 players that are English in Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City. (3 of which are "retired" and 1 is Richard Wright).

Just browsing the top 4 from Spain and Germany gives 48 players and 46 players respectively.

English players aren't given the platform to develop, as they are just hoovered up at youngsters by the big teams and then left to stagnate.

How players such as Fabregas can qualify as a homegrown player utterly baffles me.

We need an incentive to get younger players playing. I'd impose a restriction of five outward going loans (with a ban on players being loaned out a second season) plus a wage cap being put on squads (with no restriction on performance pay appearance/goal bonuses, etc.). I'd then adjust the tribunal for younger players to be based on a value for appearances for the first team squad, weighted by the division they are in.

Therefore, a Jeff Hendrick type player would cost a lot more than a Scott Sinclair type who has left to fester on a bench and would see the opportunity to gain his riches through playing football.

However way you slice it, the FA, with the help of Sky, have totally wrecked the English national team in favour of having "the best league in the world"....and I bet they are all tucked away inside their massive houses with their massive Swiss bank accounts thinking they have done nothing wrong.....as someone once said it's all about the.....money, money, money.

Archived