Rams Squad

Subman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta say well done DCFC for this years Rams Squad goodie box. My 4 year old has got a kit bag, Rammie scarf, wallet, card, certificate but most of all a personalised Rammie book which he loves.

Well done and thank you DCFC.

Seconded - well done DCFC!

My daughter loves her stuff too.

Good post.

got ours this morning, genuine attempt by the club to get the kids interested, not just the usual tat that arrives each year but well thought out items, must agree the personalised book is a great idea, my little boy loves it !! well done DCFC the stronger the foundations that the support is built on the longer it will last!!! another lifelong ram in the making in our house !! (he has had a season ticket from birth)

got ours this morning, genuine attempt by the club to get the kids interested, not just the usual tat that arrives each year but well thought out items, must agree the personalised book is a great idea, my little boy loves it !! well done DCFC the stronger the foundations that the support is built on the longer it will last!!! another lifelong ram in the making in our house !! (he has had a season ticket from birth)

Since he was young?

Tell me, does he follow "them", follow "the", or even follow "on"???

Archived