The Sun - Ibe stalls deal to leave door open to Bolton

IlsonDerby

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised Nixon can get any LFC info now he's moved over to The Sun... 

Must be Ibe wanting game time given our cover that's delaying things, it's clearly not Liverpool that is stalling it from what DET and Nixon have been saying.  Though BWFC ruling themselves out only yesterday due to finances is very odd given we are both reported to have made the same offers to LFC by Nixon...

Surprised Nixon can get any LFC info now he's moved over to The Sun... 

Must be Ibe wanting game time given our cover that's delaying things, it's clearly not Liverpool that is stalling it from what DET and Nixon have been saying.  Though BWFC ruling themselves out only yesterday due to finances is very odd given we are both reported to have made the same offers to LFC by Nixon...

Nixon's freelance, he doesn't work for any newspaper. It's why he doesn't reveal his bigger stories on Twitter, because then they have no value, not because he wants people to buy the paper.

Still reckon we'll get him.. Quite frankly we have more to offer than Bolton and a better back room staff. He'd only go to Bolton to have a first team place straight away... Rather than living up to his reputation and earning a place at derby... Either way I'm not sweating it, I'm happy with what we currently have.

Simple - If he doesn't want, we move on.  I don't get the hype with him anyway.  Highly over rated U21 Premier League player, probably going round telling the ladies he's a prem player etc, and only played a handful of games.

I don't understand why people need to make up unsubstantiated straw man garbage to emphasise a non-existent point.

Archived