Desmond Hague and Centerplate - don't boycott!!

maydrakin

Over the last few days a video has gone viral surrounding the CEO of Centerplate, Desmond Hague, abusing his dog in a lift.

There have been calls for a boycott of Centerplate until his removal from his post.

They provide the catering for Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham and a number of other clubs.

Centerplate have advised that they are "reviewing the situation".

I'll be boycotting all of the catering at the stadium until he is removed from his post, and would urge others to do similar.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I boycott the catering anyway. Never understood why people feel the need to eat at football. Look at the prices! You're going to be here 2 hours!! Eat before or after where the food will be nice and affordable!

How did he abuse his dog? I'm not watching the video.

Over the last few days a video has gone viral surrounding the CEO of Centerplate, Desmond Hague, abusing his dog in a lift.

There have been calls for a boycott of Centerplate until his removal from his post.

They provide the catering for Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham and a number of other clubs.

Centerplate have advised that they are "reviewing the situation".

I'll be boycotting all of the catering at the stadium until he is removed from his post, and would urge others to do similar.

Embarrassing bit of **** stirring hear. Let's boycott the wrong thing that will teach him

I've only ever been in starbucks once, Looked at the prices and the fact that they didn't have mellow birds on the menu and walked out.

Embarrassing bit of **** stirring hear. Let's boycott the wrong thing that will teach him

If you look on the Centerplate website, they clearly state that they operate through Derby County FC.

http://www.centerplate.co.uk/client-venues

I apologise for misleading anyone, but think **** stirring is a little unfair. I just had a look on their website when I heard about the incident and felt that based on the evidence presented to me that action was worthy of taking.

Archived