Under 21s & Academy 14/15

-JW-

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two more!  Exciting stuff. 

​Math(s) not the strong point of some on here. One game left. Had we beaten instead of losing to Reading, we'd be promoted by now. Sadly, even if we beat WBA in the final game, it looks as if we may fall just short as Reading would need 5 points from their final 3 games to overtake us.

However, it's been a brilliant first season whatever happens.

EDIT: My god this forum's terrible in terms of technical stuff right now. I had four messages quoted (all on display as I typed), yet only BR's final one has shown up! Grrrr...

​Math(s) not the strong point of some on here. One game left. Had we beaten instead of losing to Reading, we'd be promoted by now. Sadly, even if we beat WBA in the final game, it looks as if we may fall just short as Reading would need 5 points from their final 3 games to overtake us.

Ah yes my bad,looked at premier league site(Said 20 games played as didnt realize Newcastle win wasnt added yet).

Anyhoo as you say good first season for the U 21's.

EDIT: My god this forum's terrible in terms of technical stuff right now. I had four messages quoted (all on display as I typed), yet only BR's final one has shown up! Grrrr...

​Does that include you? We'd be 7 points ahead of Reading if we'd beat them and they still have 3 games to play.

Looking at the games Reading have left, we'll probably just fall short but as you say it's been a brilliant first season. Interesting to see if any of the players can make the step up next season.

Ah yes my bad,looked at premier league site(Said 20 games played as didnt realize Newcastle win wasnt added yet).

Anyhoo as you say good first season for the U 21's.

​Of course I suspected as much, re viewing the table too early. The 2 recent defeats have really hurt us. Sound familiar!? Never straightforward supporting the Rams...

​Does that include you? We'd be 7 points ahead of Reading if we'd beat them and they still have 3 games to play.

Looking at the games Reading have left, we'll probably just fall short but as you say it's been a brilliant first season. Interesting to see if any of the players can make the step up next season.

​Touche :blush:

Archived