Sam and John Vicars doing a forum in London (31 October)

Gritty

A guy on twitter (@punjabirams) tweeted John Vicars today and asked if Sam and John would do a fans forum in London. John spoke to Sam and they agreed to do one on 31 October. (you can check John's tweets out if you want to check it is all OK)

So this chap is now trying to organise the venue etc for London based rams fans and trying ot get an idea of numbers.  He's asking people to Direct message him with email address if interested (you'll have to tweet him to ask him to follow you first before you can do that)

He's got in touch with the Derby County Supporters Club London Branch too to get them involved (sounds like they should sign him up; he's clearly got a bit of get up and go about him to organise this).

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy on twitter (@punjabirams) tweeted John Vicars today and asked if Sam and John would do a fans forum in London. John spoke to Sam and they agreed to do one on 31 October. (you can check John's tweets out if you want to check it is all OK)

So this chap is now trying to organise the venue etc for London based rams fans and trying ot get an idea of numbers.  He's asking people to Direct message him with email address if interested (you'll have to tweet him to ask him to follow you first before you can do that)

He's got in touch with the Derby County Supporters Club London Branch too to get them involved (sounds like they should sign him up; he's clearly got a bit of get up and go about him to organise this).

Sounds interesting. I hope to get to London sometime this Fall. It is great to have fan forums such as this.

Well. They never got back to me and ketteringram when we asked if they wanted to do one in Northamptonshire's most vibrant market town (after Corby).

Can you set one up in the Church in Isham?  :lol: Should get a reasonable turn out. There were at least 20 other rams on the platform at the station when we went to Wembley.

Might pop along to this... Always miss out on the ones held up norf.

Us southern Rams being a bit more educated might get some more probing questions in.

I'm going to ask that all season ticket holders get thrones instead of seats as they are the only 'proper' fans.  :cool:

:angry:

Might pop along to this... Always miss out on the ones held up norf.

Us southern Rams being a bit more educated might get some more probing questions in.

I'm going to ask that all season ticket holders get thrones instead of seats as they are the only 'proper' fans.  :cool:

:angry:

fantastic rant! :)

Archived