Best TV Dramas

Has anyone watched Peaky Blinders, I watched the first episode last night and I wasn't gripped. Possibly as my wife kept reminding me that she didn't enjoy their accents... Wondering if it's worth perceiving with it? The IMDB ratings are 8.8/10...

I keep looking out for it on the downloadable boxsets on Sky. Haven't seen it. Where did you watch it? (as in channel wise)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone watched Peaky Blinders, I watched the first episode last night and I wasn't gripped. Possibly as my wife kept reminding me that she didn't enjoy their accents... Wondering if it's worth perceiving with it? The IMDB ratings are 8.8/10...

Its great IMHO, but I suppose maybe not to everyone's taste , word of warning tho, "don't f*** with the Peaky Blinders" :whistle:.

have you thought about an amazon firestick or amazon TV loaded with Kodi ??

can watch anything you want whenever you want !!

Does it have subtitles?

I’ve abandoned the wire and true detective as I can’t understand their accent’s

have you thought about an amazon firestick or amazon TV loaded with Kodi ??

can watch anything you want whenever you want !!

I've got to be honest, my Sky bill is over £100 nowadays, and I also have BT Sport, at about £23 on top of that. I struggle to justify that already, let alone buying more on top. I hardly watch anything other than sport. But have blasted through some boxsets during a football-less summer.

I've got to be honest, my Sky bill is over £100 nowadays, and I also have BT Sport, at about £23 on top of that. I struggle to justify that already, let alone buying more on top. I hardly watch anything other than sport. But have blasted through some boxsets during a football-less summer.

that's just it mostyn, it does away with the need for sky :ph34r:

all you need is a wireless internet connection and £35 (one off payment) to buy the amazon firestick (from amazon) type in google amazon fire kodi and see what you think ? live streams of all Saturday matches including the rams (70% of the time), access to every film and every tv programme (just about), ike you I was spending £130 pm on sky alone but now pay £30 pm and bought a couple of firesticks that cost nothing to run once you have paid the initial £35 each.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00KAKUN3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439896005&sr=8-1&keywords=amazon+tv+stick

Where do you live? Even in Derby, there's a load of different and diverse range of accents, especially in the workplace.

I’m fine in this country thanks. Being spoken to directly is very different from watching somebody in character TV.

that's just it mostyn, it does away with the need for sky :ph34r:

all you need is a wireless internet connection and £35 (one off payment) to buy the amazon firestick (from amazon) type in google amazon fire kodi and see what you think ? live streams of all Saturday matches including the rams (70% of the time), access to every film and every tv programme (just about), ike you I was spending £130 pm on sky alone but now pay £30 pm and bought a couple of firesticks that cost nothing to run once you have paid the initial £35 each.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-W87CUN-Fire-TV-Stick/dp/B00KAKUN3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439896005&sr=8-1&keywords=amazon+tv+stick

I'll look at it when the time is right. I am tied into quite a bit cos I took deals.

Archived