4 year contract for Mason Bennett

CumbrianRam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He need games so that's good thing for him to go out on loan, he'll come back in real good shape and form. Go Mase do the business lad. :)

Definitely needs to find that middle ground. Way too good for youth level but nowhere near first team standard.

Hopefully can get a good full season as a first teamer elsewhere with similar tactics and ethics to ours.

Should it be done properly he has a massive future ahead of him.

This marks the next step for him, I think he'll go out on loan and start his first team football education. He's too good and arguably a bit too old to be sat in the academy any longer. It won't do him any good staying there.

Good news but he should be on the bench and starting a few games for us this season not out on loan.

In his interview he doesn't seem overly excited about being loaned. Maybe he is and I'm looking into something that doesn't exist but he seems like he wants to be part of this team for what they all believe will be a great season.

He didn't seem to like his Chesterfield loan.

Thought he'd perhaps benefit more from being involved with us. He looks decent enough to have on the bench.

If he's going out on loan then he needs to go where he'll play and his heart needs to be in it.

He wasn't happy with his game time at Chesterfield

I don't think he's good enough for the first team yet. And we can't afford to give him game time this year, we can't afford any passengers.

Sure, if you're good enough then you're old enough. But if you're not good enough then you're not good enough, comprende?

He has a very bright future ahead of him though, don't get me wrong.

Mason is absolutely good enough for us now. With him we have 4 wide players while our formation includes two every game. If we consider SM approach to make two subs at 60 mins, general rotation and injuries, his opportunity should be here with us. 

If Mason started 20 games i'd back him to score at least 8 goals and contribute assists. I think he's ready for a run in the team.

He'd certainly be my first choice on the bench as he could come on and cover Martin or the wide players. He's strong, quick, decent in the air and has a powerful shot on him. 

A missed opportunity for us if he spends time at another club.

If Mason started 20 games i'd back him to score at least 8 goals and contribute assists. I think he's ready for a run in the team.

He'd certainly be my first choice on the bench as he could come on and cover Martin or the wide players. He's strong, quick, decent in the air and has a powerful shot on him. 

A missed opportunity for us if he spends time at another club.

Spot on. 

Archived