Hydropool for hire

SophieX

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good banter by SophieX, a lot better than some of the vile stuff being spouted on their site about George. The stuff they said about us was fine, even I was embarrassed by the ridiculous over-excitement and childishness of some of the comments on the other thread - but people who wish serious injury on any player are pretty scummy.

Good banter by SophieX, a lot better than some of the vile stuff being spouted on their site about George. The stuff they said about us was fine, even I was embarrassed by the ridiculous over-excitement and childishness of some of the comments on the other thread - but people who wish serious injury on any player are pretty scummy.

Some of the things they said about Derby as a city completely shattered everything I grew up believing in. I used to think Derby was a bustling metropolis widely considered to be the financial and cultural centre of Europe, I don't know how I'm going go back there knowing that all it really is is an Esso, a McD's and a dual carriageway.

Some of the things they said about Derby as a city completely shattered everything I grew up believing in. I used to think Derby was a bustling metropolis widely considered to be the financial and cultural centre of Europe, I don't know how I'm going go back there knowing that all it really is is an Esso, a McD's and a dual carriageway.

not just one McDs, but about six, with another planned. And a cinema in the shopping centre, don't forget that. And I think the Esso is now a Jet?

not just one McDs, but about six, with another planned. And a cinema in the shopping centre, don't forget that. And I think the Esso is now a Jet?

Crikey, I can't wait to shuffle on over to the Baggies' forum and put that to them, that'll shut them up. I was also thinking of asking them to visit and try out our shiny, new velodrome, but I doubt they're allowed round the track on those mobility scooters. 

Haha that's quite good.

Not surprised by the reaction of West Broms fans though... their genuinely gutted they have lost quality player at such a small fee.

On a side note does anyone know why their club is such a mess atm? the amount players that have handed in transer requests is unreal: Thorne, Woods, Dawson, Odemwingie, they have had quite a few in the past as well with Curtis Davies, Ellington ect. Player bust ups with Berhanio, managers in and our of the door, even Lescott is unsettled since joining.

Something is not right at the place.

Haha that's quite good.

Not surprised by the reaction of West Broms fans though... their genuinely gutted they have lost quality player at such a small fee.

On a side note does anyone know why their club is such a mess atm? the amount players that have handed in transer requests is unreal: Thorne, Woods, Dawson, Odemwingie, they have had quite a few in the past as well with Curtis Davies, Ellington ect. Player bust ups with Berhanio, managers in and our of the door, even Lescott is unsettled since joining.

Something is not right at the place.

People tend to get uncomfortable on a sinking ship.

Might explain the number of Baggies on here, they're shopping for their "new Premier League side", might just change their usernames and pretend they were always Derby fans.

Archived