Official "Cry and bitch about Keogh" thread.

Tombo

Always been massively under rated and looked down on for being from non-league.

If we signed him from the championship he would have been a hero from day one.

Rubbish! His positional play when he came into the side was all over the place but give his due, he's improved season by season so says a lot for his strength of character

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the highlights from the notts county game, what in christ's name is he doing trying to do a cruyff turn about 10 yards from our box . There is a fine line between playing it out sensibly from the back and silly, cocky play.

Saw the highlights from the notts county game, what in christ's name is he doing trying to do a cruyff turn about 10 yards from our box . There is a fine line between playing it out sensibly from the back and silly, cocky play.

Ignoring the striker with a handful of his shirt? It was a foul ffs.

Strip him of the captaincy... This just gets better and better...

Wish I hadn't made this thread now. I've just provided a medium for people to slag off our captain...

....exactly.

Always been massively under rated and looked down on for being from non-league.

If we signed him from the championship he would have been a hero from day one.

Don't agree.... He had an extraordinary season just gone.... Was fabulous and proved me wrong....

Only 18 months 2 years ago people would compare him to Saul Deeney. I would have been one of them. Don't think it matters what league a player has been in to be honest to be a hero....

Open a thread for people to give their opinion on Keogh, then shoot people down for having an opinion that differs from yours. Logic.

Just the same as what your doing to his post... To be fair he opened it up with a post not agreeing with the viewpoint about Keogh....

Open a thread for people to give their opinion on Keogh, then shoot people down for having an opinion that differs from yours. Logic.

I opened this thread up so that you miserable sods could slag off our captain- much against my personal opinion. In the interests of free speech and all that...

Now if you don't believe that was very good of me, then maybe the mods should just delete this thread?

I opened this thread up so that you miserable sods could slag off our captain- much against my personal opinion. In the interests of free speech and all that...

Now if you don't believe that was very good of me, then maybe the mods should just delete this thread?

In future Tombo, let the 'miserable sods' open their own threads, if they can be arsed.

Again, can you tell me where i slagged him off when i clearly stated I RATE HIM AS A PLAYER.

I'm not always the biggest fan of Keogh.

And sometimes I thought he was the weak link in our side last season.

Although that says more about our squad strength rather than any weaknesses Keogh has.

One thing definately in his favour though and same for Buxton, is their ability to play it around the back and start attacks.

Whilst a fully fit Shaun Barker is a better defender, I'm not sure how he'd get on with our style of play. Likewise any new signings in central defence would need to be serious ball playing centre halves to fit into our teams style of play

I never even slagged Keogh off. Specifically said i rate him as a player, just don't think he should be the captain.

But good leadership is one of his best qualities. Who would you make captain if not Keogh? Bryson is not nearly vocal enough on the pitch. Buxton is our best centre back, but the defence obviously lacked leadership around the turn of the year when Keogh was out. Eustace could do it, but he's not first choice.

Archived