How long can you last for?

Boycie

Can you go forever?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I wake up at about 6:45 am, I go on my phone look at the GT thread for any overnight developments.

When I arrive at work I check the GT thread for any breakfast developments.

Then, about every 90 mins I 'go for a *****'. ;)

At lunch time I check the GT thread before any other. If any other thread sticks out at me, I will have a gander, today it was the 'where's Vicky' thread, but I spend 90% of my lunch break on the GT thread.

In the afternoon i'll probably check once between 2:30 and 3:00.

When I get home I browse the whole forum but the GT thread is always my first port of call.

I don't even rate the kid.

I used to a bit but cut down recently only really visit it 'cos I'm a mod, but it was taken over from Forest thread as being the worst on the forum. Don't really care if he signs or not, of course would love him here but not the end of the world if he does not

Once or twice a week, it is a load of ******. Think people are trying to make it reach some ridiculous post count as some kind of achievement.

That is a side objective of the thread I must admit. Primary objective is to talk drivel until Thorne signs. It passes the time, for every second feels like a century while we're still Thorneless.

I check the thread more than I care to admit. But I'm a student and it's the summer, I'm bored. I even started watching Jeremy Kyle earlier.

Have to mod it, so have to read it but after pages and pages of tosh I find myself losing the will to live.

But I can't deny I haven't laughed, ya should hear yersens!

Anyway. Carry on.

Archived