What's your oldest piece of memobrillia?

Mafiabob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thread, loads of stuff around the house, signed programmes going back to the seventies, old badges, reckon I've got one of the last team signed shirts with NC signature as well, will frame it at some point, got the Yeovil programme from last season that I did the fans perspective write up.

Memorabilia is always a great thread! Been collecting Derby programmes since I was 11 or 12 - now 32. Have a few other bits and pieces but the programmes take up enough room as it is. I've got most from home and away games since 1952 but only two pre-war, the oldest one is from 1926, the other from 1936.

There are quite a lot of Derby programme/memorabilia collectors out there. Last year I started to write Derby County Memorabilia, a quarterly 20 page magazine dedicated to all types of Rams collectibles. We're on issue 5 already, with issue 6 due early September. If anyone is interested in buying copies, they are all listed on eBay. Link to issue 5 below...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291186695236?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

somewhere I've got the first baseball that was used way back when the club was formed by William Morley.

somewhere i've got the letter that William Morley sent to his brother in 1883 stating his intentions of starting an off shoot of the cricket club, priceless bit of memorabilia !

I've got a blue and white scarf with circular pictuces of the 1974/5 Championship side. On the white side its got 8 players and Dave Mac on it , theother side is blue with 8 other players on it.

I have my ticket stub for the West Ham game [Charity Shield].

I have all the press cuttings and a copy of the DET from 1968/9 season .

Press cuttings from both 1971/2 and 1974/5 seasons. Sad ******* that I am.

Archived