A new phone

Cisse

You lot surely all have new phones with every gadget there is. Which phones are actually good ones. I'm thinking of buying a new one with the chance to use internet with it and know nothing about these recent models. Any suggestions ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samsung Galaxy S2. Everyday I find something new on it. Had it just over a year now and 2 days ago I discovered, completely by chance, a new microphone feature I've never seen before..anyway I quickly panicked, shouted 'what's this' and went straight back to home screen.

I know I know. Hopeless.

Whatever phone you choose it's essential it has expandable storage, IMO.

Need space to store all the music.

My last phone (Xperia U, was the best budget phone at the time) only had 8GB overall and no expandable storage, it was bloody irritating having to constantly rearrage and remove albums.

IMO depends on your tech ability.

If you are borderline moronic go for an Apple.

If you are decent enough get a Samsung.

No idea about a Sony Xperia but it uses similar software to a Samsung so i guess they are the same although very impressive phones.

I like how militant people get over their own phones, like all others are completely useless.

I have an iPhone 5s. Had iPhones all the way through so carry on just for the continuity, as I like some of the apps I've already paid for and listen to podcasts a lot.

If it wasn't for that, I would probably try a Samsung Galaxy. Android has it's advantages and disadvantages.

Just go with what you need... High storage? Good camera? Good functionality with other gadgets? Etc

Well I started with an iPhone 3GS. Decided to try others when I renewed my contract. Had a windows phone - okay but not great nor a good choice of apps. Back using my iPhone 3GS - its easy to use and think I would possibly go for another iPhone at upgrade time.

Daveo will be here any minute, he can sense people not buying apple products from 100 miles

He would be he suffered a dislocated wrist from furious masturbating last night.

Archived