Yeltsin Tejeda - Sky Sports

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's signing next week or the week after. It may or may not be a club record fee.

He's signing next week, should the clubs agree a fee, which may or may not be a club record fee. If they don't agree then it might drag on longer #ITK

Surely "teh-heh-dah" isn't any harder than teh-yeh-dah. Teh-heh-dah is a damn site closer to it than teh-yeh-dah. Keep in mind the vowel as well. The vowel is like the e in bet, not like the e in be.

Te-yay-da just seems to roll off the tongue a big easier for me. I agree Te-heh-da is closer to the correct pronunciation but if I'm shouting his name, I'll tend to go with what's easiest to say     :)

Te-yay-da just seems to roll off the tongue a big easier for me. I agree Te-heh-da is closer to the correct pronunciation but if I'm shouting his name, I'll tend to go with what's easiest to say     :)

What ever suits you.

Teh-Hey-Dah is the only thing that sounds right to me tbh.

Not that it matters because we're probably not signing him, but still... Just in case.

The 'e's in that are like in 'bet' though, not like hey or be.

Try this:

Is there anything left that's NOT on the internet? 

Rule 34 says that if you can think of a topic, then there's about it. I want to know whether there's about Rule 34. Any help you can give will be greatly masturbated to furiously appreciated.

Rule 34 says that if you can think of a topic, then there's about it. I want to know whether there's about Rule 34. Any help you can give will be greatly masturbated to furiously appreciated.

Rule 35 also says that if you can't find the rule 34 of something, you have to be the one to make it.

Archived