Derby play Rangers at the iPro

Good luck to Derby County for next season and I wish you all well.

I don't really have a favourite English team as such as I only really care for Rangers.

But I did have a bit of a fondness for DC in the 70s when they had a terrific team and terrific players like Kevin Hector, Bruce Rioch, Franny Lee, Charlie George, Peter Daniel and Archie Gemmill.

Don't let the Bheasts from Celtic spoil your forum,  their hatred of Rangers is only surpassed by their hatred of the British State and the Armed Forces,  These are the same fans who chanted Argentina during the Falklands conflict and who celebrate the murder of British soldiers by cowards.

Rule Britannia

No. FFS, just don't bring that **** in here, don't wanna hear it. Politics and football don't mix.

Maybe I'm being ignorant, but I can't see anything past the fact that two football teams are playing each other in a pre-season friendly. Is that really ignorant? Or am I the only person with clarity of vision in this fookin thread?

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. FFS, just don't bring that **** in here, don't wanna hear it. Politics and football don't mix.

Maybe I'm being ignorant, but I can't see anything past the fact that two football teams are playing each other in a pre-season friendly. Is that really ignorant? Or am I the only person with clarity of vision in this fookin thread?

Your not the ignorant one mate. Spot on.

I understand your frustration TOMBO however some miss information as been bandied around on this thread about Rangers by some with a Green ***** n white credentials.. Surely we are entitled to reply in defence off our good name ??  If a Nottingham Forest fan was doing similar abour the Rams Would your reaction Not be the same ?

I came to try and promote another friendly between our two great teams on 2nd August.. As was the case in 06 at tinmans testimonial....   

Its been pointed out that every club in England as welcomed us recently with open arms Sheffield Wed Bristol City Blackpool Porrtsmouth to mention a few   There police forces and supporters & General public have praised us everytime  ... We attend in such big numbers because we also have a big fan base in England, Derby loyal and Newhall having quite  large memberships Many I presume are Rams fans  I believe at both..

Like I said don't let the unwashed scumbags Spoil what we all hope for That being a good swally friendly banter and an excerlent run out for our teams

GSTQ

Anyone on here rose to the challenge yet of explaining away and justifying the sectarianism, bigotry and hatred? No? Didn't think so.

Oh well....enjoy:

The Billy Boys

The Sash

No Surrender

Build My Gallows

Penny Arcade

Follow Follow

No Pope of Rome

The Famine Song

Big Jock Knew

And to save you the trouble. No, I'm not a supporter of Celtic nor a 'bheast'.

Please keep your poisonous sectarian hatred north of the border.

Within a year hopefully it's going to be a different country altogether and all that pathetic small-mindedness will just be a foreign matter.

The winner of the most ironic post of all time goes to....

Anyone on here rose to the challenge yet of explaining away and justifying the sectarianism, bigotry and hatred? No? Didn't think so.

Oh well....enjoy:

The Billy Boys

The Sash

No Surrender

Build My Gallows

Penny Arcade

Follow Follow

No Pope of Rome

The Famine Song

Big Jock Knew

I like those songs.

Well,compared to the songs Celtic sing anyway.

I understand your frustration TOMBO however some miss information as been bandied around on this thread about Rangers by some with a Green ***** n white credentials.. Surely we are entitled to reply in defence off our good name ??  If a Nottingham Forest fan was doing similar abour the Rams Would your reaction Not be the same ?

I came to try and promote another friendly between our two great teams on 2nd August.. As was the case in 06 at tinmans testimonial....   

Its been pointed out that every club in England as welcomed us recently with open arms Sheffield Wed Bristol City Blackpool Porrtsmouth to mention a few   There police forces and supporters & General public have praised us everytime  ... We attend in such big numbers because we also have a big fan base in England, Derby loyal and Newhall having quite  large memberships Many I presume are Rams fans  I believe at both..

Like I said don't let the unwashed scumbags Spoil what we all hope for That being a good swally friendly banter and an excerlent run out for our teams

GSTQ

I understand that you want to clear your clubs name and put to bed any possible misunderstandings, but I don't appreciate certain things about this. I mean I love our Queen Liz as much as the next guy, but finishing your posts with GSTQ is almost like you're trying to sweeten us up. Okay, we get it, you love Britain and Celtic don't...

Does that impact the football game, or not?

Dont Derby county support the queen then ?funny she opened pride park didnt she. Suppose you booed her then .***** Gstq and all our heros in the British army .

On the contrary, I love everything about Britain. I just don't have to prove myself by posting Rule Britannia and GSTQ every two bloody minutes.

You have a problem with GSTQ and rule Britannia now???

Half of us on here probably don't believe in god or religion fella, some don't particularly feel any love for the monarchy so it seems a bit pathetic when grown men put god save the queen after every post on a football forum.

You might as well put santa claus and the tooth fairy save the queen.....

Dont Derby county support the queen then ?funny she opened pride park didnt she. Suppose you booed her then .***** Gstq and all our heros in the British army .

This is just so... pathetic.

EITHER you love the Queen, OR you support the IRA.. these are the only options in your sad little two dimensional world. I've met four year olds with a more sophisticated grasp of reality.

The true irony of this thread is that it keeps rumbling on because these idiots can't help but impose their myopic worldview onto every situation they encounter.

Oh well....enjoy:

The Billy Boys

The Sash

No Surrender

Build My Gallows

Penny Arcade

Follow Follow

No Pope of Rome

The Famine Song

Big Jock Knew

There is a clue in your name isn't there??

Archived