Derby play Rangers at the iPro

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well chanting sick stuff isn't banter for me. It's just sick, whoever does it, so forgive me if I don't want any part if it. Call me a boring b*stard if you wish for having morals and standards which I can't leave at the turnstiles on the way in - I couldn't give a bigger toss, and have no time for people that do.

But what I'm curious about it is the minutes applause we are having for Lee Rigby.

God knows what happened was totally heartbreaking and shocking in the extreme - but can someone tell me why we're doing this? Did Fusillier Rigby have any connections to either club or is this more like a bonding session if you like with political undertones?

Edit - just seen t'other thread on this.

I'd also like to point out that they are not the Rangers mentioned in the bio on the Rams website,

That club died and were liquidated, Rangers mark 2 are a much smaller club, with 2 years history.

You better get uefa,scots football authorities,asa,lord nimmo on speed dial fella they all say we are the same club with an unbroken history.

Sorry to make you look like a fud.......

You better get uefa,scots football authorities,asa,lord nimmo on speed dial fella they all say we are the same club with an unbroken history.

Ask the fan of any Scottish team and they will tell you Rangers died.

They can say what they like, the fans of all other Scottish clubs know the truth. Rangers died.

Unfortunately the thing that winds them up the most is a good old chant of "You're not Rangers anymore".

They are also going to hate the fact that Derby run out the tunnel to Zombie nation.

That's the other way, fans of other Scottish clubs wind them up, calling them Zombies.

All that says is that they're as corrupt as you.

They can say what they like, the fans of all other Scottish clubs know the truth. Rangers died.

Unfortunately the thing that winds them up the most is a good old chant of "You're not Rangers anymore".

They are also going to hate the fact that Derby run out the tunnel to Zombie nation.

That's the other way, fans of other Scottish clubs wind them up, calling them Zombies.

Who does it wind up?rangers fans have a song for zombie nation :)

dundee utd fans were getting the piss ripped out them for singing "your not rangers anymore" then next they'll sing " same old rangers always cheating" :)

Doesn't matter what fans think and i didnt realise you knew every scottish fitba fan?but its the football authorities that matter,sorry to ruin your wet dream. :)

Anymore??

How many of you slating Rangers have had any personal dealing with their fans and have bad memories that are personal and not hearsay or from youtube?

I have Scottish family through my stepmam and my wife and have spent quite a bit of time up there over the years.

My stepmams family came from a town to the west of Glasgow and we used to go up there as kids and went to the football with my uncle who was a Rangers fans. some of the stuff said and sung about Celtic is over the top when you look from the eyes of a English football fan or a neutral, But the hatred is deep and runs both ways. You can hardly have expected them to to stand and applaud the fans of Celtic when you see and hear the stuff that comes across from them regarding the IRA and the deaths of British soldiers.

I've also been to quite a few games at Dundee United as a guest of my wifes family,And they hate Rangers and Celtic as well as  their Dundee neighbours. But for different reason.

Rangers lately because of the trouble over monies owed, But also because of trouble in the past with their fans, Who like Celtic used to swamp the place and cause trouble.

The hatred for Celtic is because of the trouble and also because of the link with some of their fans and the IRA.

The problem for Rangers and Celtic when it comes to trouble is exactly the same as it used to be for Man Utd in the 70's and 80's before all seater grounds and all ticket games.

They would turn up in the thousands and take over smaller towns and grounds and then run riot.

They are 2 very big fish in a very small pond and both are despised because of that.  

I find these comments a bit weird. Why would anyone - especially from down here not feel sorry for any fans of any club that suffered financially, it is not the supporters fault. We have had enough clubs in England where the company has been wound up but the football club carries on with the same name. Why does it matter to anyone down here what happens in the Scottish league?

The Rangers / Celtic rivalry is down to religion; it is a cultural thing that doesn't happen south of the border, but that is just the way it is. All this childish stuff on here about Rangers is pathetic - they are Rangers to their supporters, we are playing them in a friendly match, if you object and don't want to welcome them then don't go - simple.

I've never met a Scottish non Rangers fan that didn't think they were scum. Likewise for Celtic. That tells you everything you need to know.

Jealousy pal... Bit like us down here with Man U.

Goes with the territory.

So actually you've told me nothing I need to know.

Sorry for posting here But it seem's some are giving the wrong impression about Rangers.. Someone mentioned Zombies and we aint the same club ? Wishful thinking Amen to that,  but as you know Where very much alive and kicking our way back to where we belong Top off the Scottish premiership.  

I  want to add that  where coming down the road once again to see our pals in Derby. 14k plus arrived in 06 for tinmans testimonial And the friendliest of friendly's was had by all, A handshake here and there  and a few shared pints And not one bit off trouble all day. Ive met Derby county supporters many times since then. And every one off them as said Best supporters ever to be at the then Pride park. And your welcome back anytime Well all I can say to that is cya all on the 2nd August ... So we can renew our two great clubs affection for one another.   

Sorry to the mankies on here, trying to stir up trouble but its fail fail again ..................Once friends always friends GSTQ

Sorry for posting here But it seem's some are giving the wrong impression about Rangers.. Someone mentioned Zombies and we aint the same club ? Wishful thinking Amen to that,  but as you know Where very much alive and kicking our way back to where we belong Top off the Scottish premiership.  

I  want to add that  where coming down the road once again to see our pals in Derby. 14k plus arrived in 06 for tinmans testimonial And the friendliest of friendly's was had by all, A handshake here and there  and a few shared pints And not one bit off trouble all day. Ive met Derby county supporters many times since then. And every one off them as said Best supporters ever to be at the then Pride park. And your welcome back anytime Well all I can say to that is cya all on the 2nd August ... So we can renew our two great clubs affection for one another.   

Sorry to the mankies on here, trying to stir up trouble but its fail fail again ..................Once friends always friends GSTQ

Absolutely. 

Archived