Derby play Rangers at the iPro

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The TM match was good with a great atmosphere. 

The "Scottish giants" bit is funny....not any more, club really trying to sell this as a big deal when the truth is it isn't.

Only saving grace is that it isn't Stoke! (Though currently you could say Stoke is a bigger side)

this will be a great game, they will bring thousands with them. Will give the last friendly a bit more atmosphere if the TM game had anything to go by.

I can remember when we played Hearts in out last pre season game at the BBG in Jim Smiths 1st season and they packed the away end, was a great game. 3-3 i think it finished.

Rangers = Glasgows Shame!  Celtic would have been a much more attractive option.

Why would we want Celtic !! They hate everything British/English, I don't want their scum fans anywhere near us.. I hate everything about those scummy ********.

:angry:

Scum fans!  You have a short memory my young boy....  I seem to remember its was the rangers boys that smashed up Manchester, whereas you have very little trouble with Celtic..........  Russell and Bryson would back me up on this cos they hate Rangers as well!

Archived