Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched him very closely over the last couple of years and don't see why fans get excited about him , he's got potential but a long way to go , he's young he's English and as per the English media go overboard

Yes, the media do overrate him. But if he's the most overrated player you've ever seen and you think nobody wants him then I think most people would disagree.

I think you overrate Bryson. I don't believe a move to QPR or Burnley will prove to be a step forward in his career. Like Brayford, I see him back at this level or similar again before he plays 50 PL games

Yes, the media do overrate him. But if he's the most overrated player you've ever seen and you think nobody wants him then I think most people would disagree.

I think you overrate Bryson. I don't believe a move to QPR or Burnley will prove to be a step forward in his career. Like Brayford, I see him back at this level or similar again before he plays 50 PL games

I'd give him half of that amount of PL games before he's at a lower level if he goes to either of those 

Craig will play at any club he decides to play with , just look at his stats at every club he's been at since he was 16 , when fit he plays , he's an ambitious guy and wants to prove that at any level , I believe he's good enough for the premiership and will prove this , I don't know many players even at that level who love tracking back chasing midfield runners

Craig will play at any club he decides to play with , just look at his stats at every club he's been at since he was 16 , when fit he plays , he's an ambitious guy and wants to prove that at any level , I believe he's good enough for the premiership and will prove this , I don't know many players even at that level who love tracking back chasing midfield runners

We dominated and played well without Bryson last seson. Tracking back is one thing, but I don't remember many tackles being made to make it a truly useful effort.

Should go back and read some of your own posts ;)

Can he read? It seems to me that Valleyram just makes a bunch of random key depressions with his face - and like infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters, occasionally they form words. Usually abusive.

Also, in common with the infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters, it's Much Ado About Nothing.

"http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/luckyeddie2/keyboardrage4ov" alt="keyboardrage4ov">

As it stands, from what I have heard today.

Bryson WILL sign a new deal. I don't know when, but he will.

Thats as it stands today and what i've heard. Things change day to day. So I will keep you posted.

Also George Thorne will be a Derby player within the week.

Thats as it stands today and what i've heard. Things change day to day. So I will keep you posted.

You better be right.

As you're now a certifiable source... I really hope so       :D

I can't believe he'd screw the club over by forcing through a move when the offer's only 750K, is there anyway to rewrite the release clause in an extension?

I don't think he really wants to leave - but has a nice bargaining chip for his extension terms

Archived