Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always have pictured him as a model professional, and a player who I was proud to have at the club, but if what's being said is true, my opinion of him may well be entirely wrong, which is sad. Not like there's not the warning signs though, we did sign him on a tribunal ruling.

I think he's too opinionated for his own good, which further increases the likelihood if this whole thing becoming messy. There was an article about his ill mum and his move down here where he took a swipe at the way Scotland pick their squads (Old Firm first picks), then there was that article (which he later claimed was complete BS, you can make up your own mind) in which he was supposed to have blasted Levine for picking him but not playing him, then he took to Twitter to air his beef with Scotland's interim manager (which I believe he deleted), then he was abit arsey about our away kit last season and he also tweeted something like "wrong" the night Clough was sacked, which he also deleted.

To be fair to him, he did wish Clough well at SU.

I think he's too opinionated for his own good, which further increases the likelihood if this whole thing becoming messy. There was an article about his ill mum and his move down here where he took a swipe at the way Scotland pick their squads (Old Firm first picks), then there was that article (which he later claimed was complete BS, you can make up your own mind) in which he was supposed to have blasted Levine for picking him but not playing him, then he took to Twitter to air his beef with Scotland's interim manager (which I believe he deleted), then he was abit arsey about our away kit last season and he also tweeted something like "wrong" the night Clough was sacked, which he also deleted.

To be fair to him, he did wish Clough well at SU.

To be fair to him I've spoken to him a few times and he comes across as a decent guy. I would never judge anyone by what is written about them in the press because we all know that an innocent comment such as "I was disappointed to fly all the way to America with the Scotland squad and not get a game" can be written as Byson slams Scotland boss when in reality he's done no such thing. 

And if he said that about the Old Firm then he's bang on anyway.

To be fair to him I've spoken to him a few times and he comes across as a decent guy. I would never judge anyone by what is written about them in the press because we all know that an innocent comment such as "I was disappointed to fly all the way to America with the Scotland squad and not get a game" can be written as Byson slams Scotland boss when in reality he's done no such thing.

And if he said that about the Old Firm then he's bang on anyway.

I'm not saying he isn't a top bloke, it's just that at times the sensible thing to do would be to bite your tongue, something he seemingly does not. Fair enough, the articles could have been moulded to appear how the journalist wanted, but the Twitter stuff

I'm just going to wait and see what happens, if it's true then I'll drive him to Burnley myself free of charge. 

I don't mind him moving on, but I hate the thought of him in training when it's evident the time spent on having him around could be better used elsewhere.

Ultimatum on a new deal, if not ask him to take a pro-longed vacation until the move is sorted out for him. I feel that would be best for all parties. 

This obviously under the assumption 

Imagine the embarrassment of Nixon if Bryson didn't sign for Burnley at this point.

Imagine he wouldn't give 2 fcuks to be honest

What anyone says about Nixon.... He has more of a clue and more contacts than 99% of us. Where's dcfckev (I think that's who it was? Used to have all the info back in the day) when you need him.

Kev's source, whilst brilliant, I believe was fairly limited.

I could be wrong, but didn't he know one of the medical staff that ran that side of it? I have no idea, I could even be talking about someone else. 

That's right before he was seen driving away in his car with the sat nav on.. right?  :ph34r:

Watch out for muddy tracks with deep puddles.

Kev's source, whilst brilliant, I believe was fairly limited.

I could be wrong, but didn't he know one of the medical staff that ran that side of it? I have no idea, I could even be talking about someone else.

I talk to someone on the medical side. He never seems to know about transfers or he doesn't say anything.

Anyone know the name of Brysons agent?

Some bloke called Nicholl, Nikon, something like that.

Nixon. That's right.

Archived