Skin tags

mozza

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No skin tags, but I have a few moles on my back I'd like to see gone. I keep an eye on them for any colour change and lately ones been itching a bit, but not all the time.

Dunno wether it's worth seeing a doc cos it just looks normal to me, no raised surface or strange shapes or colours.

It's probably me being paranoid.

No skin tags, but I have a few moles on my back I'd like to see gone. I keep an eye on them for any colour change and lately ones been itching a bit, but not all the time.

Dunno wether it's worth seeing a doc cos it just looks normal to me, no raised surface or strange shapes or colours.

It's probably me being paranoid.

Get them checked, you pay your taxes don't risk your health.

Had one and just tied cotton around it, dropped off after a few days.

i was gonna do that , but my mate told me his dad did it in a sensitive place , (near armpit , before you ask)  :D

says he was in absolute agony that night , and he's a tough cookie..

i was gonna do that , but my mate told me his dad did it in a sensitive place , (near armpit , before you ask)  :D

says he was in absolute agony that night , and he's a tough cookie..

Mine was armpit area, very thin cotton/nylon thread is best

i heard of this bloke who cut himself shaving.

wife applied a tourniquet to his neck. :ph34r:

You may laugh, but my unit ran a battlefield casualty weekend a few weeks ago and some Dutch lad did put a tourniquet round a casualty's neck. Numpty.

"It is thought skin tags grow where skin rubs against skin or clothing. This would explain why they tend to affect overweight people who have excess folds of skin and skin chafing."

Fat cnuts that's all I'm saying.

Archived