Scott Sinclair

HeyHudson

Would pay his wages just to see him do this again this season :)

I am sure if we all chip in a fiver.

Scott, repeat that in our shirt and you sin will be claired.

Ps. Why there ain't coat in smileys?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get it, but only cos I had the original ZX , 1k but with the optional 16k memory pack, which me dad bolted to computer to stop it falling out. Horace goes skiing still the business.

I had the 48k with the rubber keys. If you were more well off you'd get the 128k with the built in tape deck.

I had the 48k with the rubber keys. If you were more well off you'd get the 128k with the built in tape deck.

Are all you lot from the council estates or something?  Out in the leafy suburbs we had C=64s. :cool:

Cant see it actually happening ...   but in the media it does stipulate DEAL  ....  imo  possible season loan ...  but like other forum posters have said .... cant see us busting a gut to pay his wages ...  if the deal does some how come off  then fair play to mac and all the hierarchy at Derby

i had 48k with moulded plastic keys. 128k that mate's had didn't seem any better really.

If you haven't ever used them, you can play loads of old speccy games with emulators or remakes.

I bought loads of footy games when I was a quid hoping you'd actually be able to play the game. Was disappointed many times until Emmlyn Hughes Soccer arrived.

My dad sent my rubber key'd spectrum off for a upgraded keyboard.

A friend of mine had a zx81

Remember them? Basically a big calculator.

Yup I had one, along with a 16k add on for memory.

10 print "DCFC"

20 GOTO 10

Not sure if I got that right :-)

My dad sent my rubber key'd spectrum off for a upgraded keyboard.

A friend of mine had a zx81

Remember them? Basically a big calculator.

Yep we did too, but only for about a week as my dad couldn't get the tape drive to work with it. 

Thank funk for that, 'cos he came back with the C64!

In fact looking back, him doing that is probably why I'm a programmer.  I'm sure the ZX81 would've put me off for life.

First computer I had access to was a Commodore Pet 8K.

A mate and I built a hard-wired interface so that we could accept electronic impulses from a Sartorius top-pan balance to perform automated check-weighings for a pharmaceutical production line.

I was state of the art even back in the 1970's.

8 bit FTW.

A mate and I built a hard-wired interface so that we could accept electronic impulses from a Sartorius top-pan balance to perform automated check-weighings for a pharmaceutical production line.

8 bit FTW.

I remember when I was back in college there was an old PET at the back of one of the classrooms collecting dust, god knows when it had last been powered on.

I always wanted to take it off their hands but didn't know who to ask about it.

8 bit FTW.

You had me at hard wired.

Archived