Nobody to fear next season.

Ramarena

As the title says we can beat all the teams in the Champ next year and I don't fear the relegated clubs either, they will have money but will still have to have a clear out. 

As long as we can keep the squad to together. Onwards and upwards

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the title says we can beat all the teams in the Champ next year and I don't fear the relegated clubs either, they will have money but will still have to have a clear out. 

As long as we can keep the squad to together. Onwards and upwards

As long as we can keep the squad to together. That's the key thing. I think there are a lot of ambitious young players in our squad and we may lose a few. My biggest hope is that we keep McClaren. He will attract good players and may convince current players to stay and learn.

The club must do everything they can to keep this squad together. No more Clough-era scrimping and scraping - pay the best players what they are worth and pay the kind of transfer fees that will get the best players for the job. We have to keep this momentum going if we want to dominate the Championship as we know we can, and anything less will be unacceptable. I never want to go through what happened yesterday again.

The club must do everything they can to keep this squad together. No more Clough-era scrimping and scraping - pay the best players what they are worth and pay the kind of transfer fees that will get the best players for the job. We have to keep this momentum going if we want to dominate the Championship as we know we can, and anything less will be unacceptable. I never want to go through what happened yesterday again.

That's all very easy to say, but as long as we're keeping in line with FFP it doesn't matter how bottomless our owners' pockets are.

However, with extra revenue this year from the Chelsea match, the play off run, the new iPro deal, and more exciting football leading to bigger gates. We really should have a few more pennies in the coffers than we're used to.

I think next year will be far harder! The 3 relegated teams will all be up there. As much as I hate to say it but Forest (hypothetically) after they chuck more millions at it should be. Then Theres Reading and Wigan and Then Wolves coming up!

Obviously I do hope we are up there but I'm gonna wait to see what out squad looks like come opening day before I get carried away

Whatever Thorne wants and whatever WBA want, pay it.

I don't really care if we sign anyone right now. Just need this group and that feeling of injustice.

Eustace was good but since Thorne came in we've been even more dominant. He's so good

I think next year will be far harder! The 3 relegated teams will all be up there. As much as I hate to say it but Forest (hypothetically) after they chuck more millions at it should be. Then Theres Reading and Wigan and Then Wolves coming up!

Obviously I do hope we are up there but I'm gonna wait to see what out squad looks like come opening day before I get carried away

I don't fear any of them, Forest can chuck as many millions at the squad as they like! It didn't work under Davies and it won't work under Pearce. He's done naff all as a manager and if they're up there next season I will be very, very surprised! Provided we can keep our team together. Have Wolves got a better squad than us? Not a chance, the three relegated teams may have but their used to getting turned over week in week out, it may take some time for them to re adjust. Wigan?, Reading? Etc well we already know we can beat them. Nobody to fear, everything to gain let's just keep this bloody squad together and see what happens, but I'm confident! COYR!

I don't fear any of them, Forest can chuck as many millions at the squad as they like! It didn't work under Davies and it won't work under Pearce. He's done naff all as a manager and if they're up there next season I will be very, very surprised! Provided we can keep our team together. Have Wolves got a better squad than us? Not a chance, the three relegated teams may have but their used to getting turned over week in week out, it may take some time for them to re adjust. Wigan?, Reading? Etc well we already know we can beat them. Nobody to fear, everything to gain let's just keep this bloody squad together and see what happens, but I'm confident! COYR!

If we can keep the squad together! Or adequately replace the loans we've got now, add abit off foreign flare!!! Then I might be confident.

Archived