Anyone else feel like ****

davenportram

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The worst part was getting out of wembley on the coach. qpr fans waving there flags next to our windows, went on forever...answers on a post card what i wanted to do with them flags?

I was walking through all of those fans with my Derby shirt on. Was watching the coaches go past wishing i was on one haha. Was receiving quite a bit of abuse but oh well 

I waved at every bus that we passed on the way home, sticking my thumb up - we didn't think we'd be here this time last year - and we deserved to win - we've had some great times this season but I can't say I'm not gutted. 

I waved at every bus that we passed on the way home, sticking my thumb up - we didn't think we'd be here this time last year - and we deserved to win - we've had some great times this season but I can't say I'm not gutted. 

I was gutted for days in 94 against fester...missed the 2007 final...was gutted for my son today i wanted the win for him.

?? Bus that passed you were you on a ped??

I was gutted for days in 94 against fester...missed the 2007 final...was gutted for my son today i wanted the win for him.

Fester was bad - they were a sea of blue and white, we were a bit 'sheepish'  in comparisn and today, when I walked out and saw their colours - I remembered that day....

QPR had actually gone and put flags on every seat, last night.....I know it didn't win the game for them but bloody hell....

I thought it couldn't get any worse. 2 hours after the game, trying desperately (but unsuccessfully) to work out how we'd lost without crying (I'm 50 ffs), decided to have a shower and go and watch that other less important game. With my Atlético Madrid mates :wacko:

I'm angry and ******* pissed off at the unfairness of it all. I feel nothing but hatred for those ******* lucky cockney cheats and their plastic fans yesterday and it's going to take a long time for me to get over it. My bank holiday weekend is totally ruined and to know that those cnuts with their crooked tax avoiding manager are going to get something they don't deserve drives me mad.

They are now my number one hate club, way ahead of the red dogs and I won't be satisfied until we are in the Prem and they are ******* bankrupt & fighting for their lives in League Two.

I'm angry and ******* pissed off at the unfairness of it all. I feel nothing but hatred for those ******* lucky cockney cheats and their plastic fans yesterday and it's going to take a long time for me to get over it. My bank holiday weekend is totally ruined and to know that those cnuts with their crooked tax avoiding manager are going to get something they don't deserve drives me mad.

They are now my number one hate club, way ahead of the red dogs and I won't be satisfied until we are in the Prem and they are ******* bankrupt & fighting for their lives in League Two.

cant force myself to hate them that much because you know its all going to go tits up for qpr on and off the field. Stuffed by october.

I sincerely hope you are right - I was so angry on the way home yesterday I couldn't look at a Rangers fan for fear of losing the plot. I know that sounds a bit pathetic when it's only a football match but the sheer injustice of it all was and is doing my head in!

I think I need a holiday!

Gutted but getting better...slowly.

Saw Igor through the window of the Hilton lobby, tapped on the window and pointed to the his name on my back...got a 'come on' sign from him!

Best bit was as he left the Hilton he told me he liked my shirt and shook my hand. LEGEND.

England have to win the World Cup for me otherwise this year is a write off.

Least we have the World Cup to take our minds off it! Hopefully helps the lads too as they won't have all summer mulling it over when they're watching the WC. Then as soon as the World Cup is done they'll be back in pre season with shteve. All of our brilliant players are under contract bar Ward so the ball really is in our court. If we do what Leicester do and add a couple shrewd signings we will go up... If we lose all our players I fear mediocrity.

I sincerely hope you are right - I was so angry on the way home yesterday I couldn't look at a Rangers fan for fear of losing the plot. I know that sounds a bit pathetic when it's only a football match but the sheer injustice of it all was and is doing my head in!

I think I need a holiday!

S' pose a week in London's out of the question then? ;-)

Seriously though, yesterdays done with, can't change it either. Massively disappointing but look to what's next for us instead and focus on the new season. Cheer up!

Yep.....i feel totally crap.

But no hatred for qpr.

Apart from the sending off they weren't dirty, just very fortunate.

We outplayed them.

Praying we get george thorne.

Embarrassed to see some stupid 6'6" derby fan trying to act hard and threaten a qpr fan as we walked away.

Can't be @rsed to analyse the game or comment further on the day at the moment.

I'm sorry I don't feel like *****. Would have been nice to get promoted but I see good things in our future. I think we will lose Hughes but I trust that the board can see what we can achieve with McClaren here. If we sell Hughes and can spend that money with the money from Wembley I trust McClaren to get us the players we need for the next season. One more season to our team to gel together and build tactics we need in Prem.

Archived