Anyone else feel like ****

davenportram

I hit all the wrong places then by the sound of it then.

Around Baker Street was mostly QPR, then got out of Wembley park and went left that was all QPR, then walked back the right side of the tube and about 3-4 pubs there were all QPR, got asked to see our tickets on the door of 2 of them and not allowed in.

Think most fans wanted a day of it and headed further into town - my 2 bro came down on 7.00. Train and said it was manic - rammed, singing no seats and they were all further in town by 9.30.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone watched the match back? I don't know when I'll be able to, if ever.

My daughter sat eating her breakfast this morning and the Wembley programme was on the table - she looked at it, then said, 'no, it's too early'

For me, this hurts more than Leicester did, maybe I was slightly more confident that we'd win this one.

Can't face if, I deleted it as soon as I got in. I can't face watching it at all, I've avoided Sky Sports News since in case they show any clips.

I imagine it's just like watching bamby, you know it's coming, but have to watch because you pray it might, somehow, turn out differently, and when the end finally comes around, it's pure devastation.

Felt like pig muck yesterday, but today I'm optimistic and hopefully next season will be even better.

It's common to have false hope and being let down in football, particularly supporting DCFC.

Afew signings you'll forget the heartache, plus QPR will balls up (again) Rio and Lampard linked? Funny when they've stated they won't be throwing money around...

Next season will be even better, I just know it.

Has anyone watched the match back?  I don't know when I'll be able to, if ever.

My daughter sat eating her breakfast this morning and the Wembley programme was on the table - she looked at it, then said, 'no, it's too early' 

For me, this hurts more than Leicester did, maybe I was slightly more confident that we'd win this one. 

No, I can't bear the thought of watching that goal. Avoided Sky Sports & the papers since Saturday.

Funnily enough, they were showing clips from the 1994 final pre-match in the concourse. That bizarre attempt by Paul Williams to head the ball still haunts me 20 years on.

Still feeling gutted - might fade as the week goes on.

Archived