Sat outside Pride Park when..........

I'm currently sat outside Pride Park waiting for my nxt meeting and go the sudden urge to start singing 'wembley wembley we're the famous derby county and we're going to wembley'. Then got back in my car and shouted come on derby. Think I'm a little excited.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stood at the back door having a smoke, singing "If you don't fkin bounce, you're a red"

Told my 7 year old niece - it's 'If you don't jump and bounce you're a red'

I think she might cotton on tho'.

I know what you mean Mrs Ram. My 10 and 7 years think the insult sung is "You..... Whaa, you..... whaa"

I keep whislting "Since I was young" in the open plan office at work at the mo whilst tappidy tapping on the desk. I think my colleagues have got an inkling of my excitement lol

I'm currently sat outside Pride Park waiting for my nxt meeting and go the sudden urge to start singing 'wembley wembley we're the famous derby county and we're going to wembley'. Then got back in my car and shouted come on derby. Think I'm a little excited.

Grow up......  :lol:  :ph34r:

At work this evening I was humming "me knees have gone all trembly" to myself when i heard "since i was young" being sang down the corridor. 

It was my mate, a fellow ST holder just coming in for his night shift, coming to see me about Saturday.

We are both managers, we are both 53.

Archived