Sat outside Pride Park when..........

This is what its all about though in't it! Soooooo excited. I've said all along when this club is as one (Team, management, owners, fans) we are virtually unstoppable. If QPR think they are going to be loud they haven't heard anything yet. 38,000 committed Rams that's a beautiful site!

....All together......................."Since I was young.................I follow the.................DCFC................The team for me"...............

Company director 57 by the way.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too.  :lol:

Derby songs at inappropriate moments.

Was in a meeting today around the big boardroom table while a colleague was making a presentation, waiting to do mine up second. He was droning on a bit and my mind was wandering to Saturday. I did a little involuntary clearing of my throat as I choked back a round of "Wem-ber-lee".

Don't think anyone noticed. 

When you're sat in row Z

and the ball hits your head

...........that's Zamooorraaaa

One of my few "brushes with fame" involved Zamora....I was in a nightclub in deepest Essex (don't ask!) with a young lady and her friend, Zamora walked over to us and said "let me buy you a drink" to our friend, she said no it's ok thanks we all have one....to which he replied..."what! I am Bobby Zamora, I am famous, and you don't want a drink from me....you **** **** ****" etc.....at this point I stepped forward and, yep, you guessed it, laughed in his face, and we all walked off...

Thoroughly nice chap..!

just walked the Chevin hills around Otley with the dogs - killed another hour and a half and allowed loud practice of 'since i was', steve bloomer and 'I just can't get enough'.

Can't work out what time to leave tomorrow morning - roadworks, wind, rain, bank holiday Saturday, caravans. 

As I walk though the doors of my place of work over the border in Nottingham chanting 'Since I was young' and then whislting Steve Bloomers Watching and seeing some very sour faced Forest fans is just brilliant..

and I'm 52 and should know better : :rolleyes:

I have been diagnosed with a new form of touretts, McDonald's. Came about after the pen against Brighton. 

Eee i eee I ee I oh up the football league we go.

A bloke in shop gid me a right funny look earlier. 

Told my 7 year old niece - it's 'If you don't jump and bounce you're a red'

I think she might cotton on tho'.

Another one for her

....we all jump and hate Leeds!

Archived